What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 2017 Draw Released

TheFrog

Coach
Our home games are in two main clumps, near the start and end of the season. The Bathurst game (Raiders) comes in the middle of a period when we don't play at Penrith for 8 weeks. The club should try to get this game changed. The Titans in R20 or the Cows in R23 might be a better choice for Bathurst.

forby

Juniors
One game at home in 12 weeks is absolutely ridiculous (from 16/4 to 08/7)! And it is Saturday afternoon to make it worse!

Devilous

Juniors
No Parramatta at home next season? I can't remember if that's ever happened before! One of our highest drawing games each year gone...

roofromoz

First Grade
It's 11 matches at Penrith next year, with no home match in Christchurch. Thought it was a multi year deal like Bathurst. I wonder what happened...

forby

Juniors
Amazing how the Bulldogs and the Eels got the easiest draws! Todd got an easy draw for the Bulldogs and then tried to show that the NRL didn't play favourites by giving the NRL owned Knights a horror draw! The Eels got an easy draw, probably as compensation for last years debacle. And we get one home game in a 12 week period in the middle of the season!
Makes you wonder!

snickers007

Juniors
We had a pretty big stretch in the middle of this season away from Penrith too. Maybe it has been requested?

maple_69

Bench
We also always have our two byes done with early. I dont know how much of a role it plays but given our injury history it would be nice to see a later break before the final run home.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Round 25 v Dragons

Let's see what f that twig Mansour has the guts to face the man who dropped him like a little bitch. Embarrassing he chucked a 'Lebron' to get off the training paddock.

Blues Riff

Bench
Round 25 v Dragons

Let's see what f that twig Mansour has the guts to face the man who dropped him like a little bitch. Embarrassing he chucked a 'Lebron' to get off the training paddock.
LOL OK Staff member, I'll take the bait.

You'll have more on your plate than Sauce. Mitch Rein and Mez will be busy ripping you a new one.

The yak

Juniors
Round 25 v Dragons

By then Saints will be out of finals contention & Dugan will most likely be injured.
I fail to see the interest.

GongPanther

Referee
League Unlimited....where the mods and the trolls are the same people.

If anyone saw the comrade between Mansour and Dugan from the video where both players were sat with each other and having a laugh about Mansour's injury situation,you quickly come to the realisation that God-King is more of a harmless wind-up merchant than a bitter and twisted troll.