What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 360 and FOX in general

maestro1

Bench
I swear that they are slowly but surely reducing the status of the Dragons. They underplay everything until it is a controversial story and then they go to town.

3/4 of the show was about the Tigers win against Parra. Now our win against the Eagles was probably more of an upset as Manly was at full strength. Parra were missing Moses. We didn't get a mention.

I do understand that the Tigers had just played, but they did discuss other games like the Dogs and Bunnies. Maybe they will mention it tonight. I bet the Lomax release request gets more airplay.

We have become the forgotten giant.

Last edited:

Rocket Rod

Juniors
I swear that they are slowly but surely reducing the status of the Dragons. They underplay everything until it is a controversial story and then they go to town.

3/4 of the show was about the Tigers win against Parra. Now our win against the Eagles was probably more of an upset as Manly was at full strength. Parra were missing Moses. We didn't get a mention.

I do understand that the Tigers had just played, but they did discuss other games like the Dogs and Bunnies. Maybe they will mention it tonight. I bet the Lomax release request gets more airplay.

That’s because they had egg on their faces.

since77

Juniors
I finally cut the cord on that turd of a show (NRL360) when Paul Kent returned.
I also despise those wankfest montages they play each week narrated by Matt Nable. F$Cking stupid Sh$t.
The show is a complete joke and is a disgrace to the concept of "journalism".
Did I mention I hate it?

TheRev

First Grade
It's my first year 360-free also, I catch the journo news on podcasts every day so I dont need this show... and the pain of listening to Anasta, Hooper, Kent on their soapboxes.. noone should have to put up with that.. there used to be a bit of insight.. there is nothing any more, there are other media channels online if you want actual analysis.

I do hope the numbers tank at some stage so they can get rid of Anasta & his mates.

kit66

Bench

I hate Murdoch and his evil empire with a passion, don't have Foxtel and have never watched 360 (apart from a few clips people upload) but........to be honest, the Dragons injuries are all self inflicted. Look at how many posts on here over the last 10 years bemoan our terrible club leadership, our less than envious squads, coaches, tactics, team selections etc ad nauseum. I've nearly walked away from this club myself on any number of occasions and haven't bothered renewing my membership for a while now.
I watched Freddie and the Eighths' Tips last week waiting for something positive about Saints, they merely mentioned the match up and both said "Manly" without a word about the game, totally dismissing our chances or wasting breath on possible outcomes, not necessary. And who wouldn't (except us fools) after our last two appalling starts. On the flipside after round 1 they were like, Dragons Wow, how good ! and both tipped us for round 2.
And that's the way it goes - winners are grinners, losers are just that, losers. Who's got time for losers.

SAP58

Juniors
It's my first year 360-free also, I catch the journo news on podcasts every day so I dont need this show... and the pain of listening to Anasta, Hooper, Kent on their soapboxes.. noone should have to put up with that.. there used to be a bit of insight.. there is nothing any more, there are other media channels online if you want actual analysis.

I do hope the numbers tank at some stage so they can get rid of Anasta & his mates.
Totally agree, really to be honest since when have the jurno’s been the experts on NRL apart from their own mind. I use to watch the show when Ben Ikin was the host but left shortly after Anasta took over.