What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 360 + other footy shows

Noise

Coach
We play Cronulla at home before origin 1 and GC away before origin 3.

Let's hope Nicho and a few of the sharkies get picked instead.

And we can show the true flat track bullies how to flat track bully a weak cronulla side at Commbank.
Besides Nicho who else would be a chance? I reckon they have moved on from Finucane and McInnes is plod.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Besides Nicho who else would be a chance? I reckon they have moved on from Finucane and McInnes is plod.
I agree McInnes is plod but I have a hunch Madge may pick him.

Madge coached him at Souths and gave him his debut.

He only left souths because Farah came in 2017 and blocked his path I don't think that was Madge call signing Farah and cook was then the backup.

Madge has come out a few times and mentioned the word character when it comes to picking the team. May include Mcinnes even though I don't agree with it.

strider

Post Whore

He only left souths because Farah came in 2017 and blocked his path I don't think that was Madge call signing Farah and cook was then the backup.

Madge has come out a few times and mentioned the word character when it comes to picking the team. May include Mcinnes even though I don't agree with it.
Id still play Yeo and Murray at 13 over mcinnes

I guess we are saying mcinnes might be a bench option to cover dummy half but also play middle ugly mug

King-Gutho94

Coach
Id still play Yeo and Murray at 13 over mcinnes

I guess we are saying mcinnes might be a bench option to cover dummy half but also play middle ugly mug
Yep I think Mciness will be on the bench.

Issah Yeo shouldn't be considered as a certainty.

He is a great club player and one of the nice guys at the Riff that is always respectful.

But origin is up for debate.

Remember he got dumped to the bench for game 3 and we won.

The previous 2-3 series he has looked out of his depth at that arena.

I would have Murray ahead of him everyday of the week.

Even though souths are playing like shit. Cameron Murray knows how to deliver in big games and should have started numerous times previously instead of the bench role.

As good as Penrith are it has been proven there system that it doesn't work at Origin level and some of there form lines should be questioned because it's not like previously they were playing shit when they got picked.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Boooooooooooods!!!

King-Gutho94

Coach
Boooooooooooods!!!
1713389586289.png

Boods is a Queenslander mate do we really want him.

Both Jake & Matt were born in Cairns while BA was captain-coach and I heard BA say in a radio interview one day after the origin loss a few years back both of the boys actually go for QLD because they were born up-there so he cops it whenever QLD win.

In all seriousness they are eligible for NSW

But Rouse Hill is closer to QLD then Minto so you never know

Gazzamatta

Coach
The tct guy thinks he's the best parra player in nsw cup
Im definitely in the kids corner. He certainly has game. He just needs time but everyone wants to push him. I thought his D was a bit better V Norths but he didnt have NAS running at him. Controversial probably but I thought the team looked a bit better when Meni came on for his limited minutes.
Let the Booooos begin!

Last edited:

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
I remember growing up and fearing the firepower NSW had, even during the 80s when we generally had the better of it. I’ve well and truly reached the point where I’m fairly confident heading into any Origin game/series that we are capable of getting a result. I guess that’s what happens after winning a decider with Brenko Lee, Corey Allen and Edrick Lee in the same backline.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I remember growing up and fearing the firepower NSW had, even during the 80s when we generally had the better of it. I’ve well and truly reached the point where I’m fairly confident heading into any Origin game/series that we are capable of getting a result. I guess that’s what happens after winning a decider with Brenko Lee, Corey Allen and Edrick Lee in the same backline.
2020 was a bigger low point for mine with NSW then sitting through the 8 years straight.

At least we were getting beat by a champion side that were full of future Immortals in that period.

That 2020 loss should have been the end of Freddy/Brandy and peak NSW.

I said that night NSW will struggle to win a decider ever again at Lang Park.

They just don't have it in them.

2 years later was basically a carbon copy when Munster missed with covid and Ben Hunt scored from that charge down. Qld forwards just bashed NSW again.

QLD only have to sit back and see us stuff it up somewhere in Game 1 or 2. And head back to Suncorp with it 1-all this year. It will be rinse and repeat with every decider in QLD.

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
Would love to take an Origin in down there one year. Been to tons up here. There’s more Blues supporters in the ground than you’d probably think. Amazing atmosphere.

Latest posts