What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 360 + other footy shows

Gazzamatta

Coach
About the same but its pretty obvious BA dosent want a bar of Cini. Tried to get him to move on and he didnt. Add him to BAs frozen list.

JokerEel

Coach
Tyler Cuthbert debuts this weekend in Flegg from Qld. Was greeted with the news that Talagi will be our NRL 1 once Gutho is no longer serviceable. Must have been super excited with that news.

Well how long is Gutho staying around for 3-5 years?

A lot can happen in that time.

A lot can happen in a week

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Tyler Cuthbert debuts this weekend in Flegg from Qld. Was greeted with the news that Talagi will be our NRL 1 once Gutho is no longer serviceable. Must have been super excited with that news.
If he was any good he probably wouldn’t still be playing Flegg at 20.

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
I’m biased because I know the kid. All I’ll say is he’s a good kid, with his head on straight. Studying physiotherapy from memory. One of those kids who’s the hardest trainer in the team. Was playing really well at the Ipswich Jets. There was initial contact from the club showing interest and then radio silence. Then it all moved quickly. Best of luck to him. Great experience no matter how it turns out.

Wally21

Bench
Just tried to watch that shit show again, gave up. When Braiff is the smartest bloke on the show by a country mile, it’s a no from me. Kent and Rothfield are absolute flogs.

Latest posts