What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrl Betting

Daza_06

Juniors
2 rounds in now there is some good value in the market for those teams that haven't performed too well or those that you think have over achieved.

I think Panthers to make the 8 looks good value!

Whats everyone else see as good value?

Fiddy

Juniors
Broncos 1-12, Cowboys 13+ (Risky part of the bet) is paying just over $10.

Great value if you ask me

Dragon

Coach
And throwing 5 on Locky 1st try scorer @ $41

Fyeah.png

f*ck yeah

Ok with the tab second chance for first try scorers (get your money back if the player scores a try. Not the first) I want to go big today im thinking yow yeh? Anyone else having a punt on this?

Well played rythym and stealth had NZ -57.5 into Warriors +9.5 into Hawkes hd2hd for $50, $298 collect.

Gonna bung on Tonight Australia hd2hd, Bronco's -2.5, West Coast eagles hd2hd, should pay a little over $3, probably wack $50 on again.

Any other value bets on tonight I could throw into juicy it up a bit?

Liddell

Juniors
Ok with the tab second chance for first try scorers (get your money back if the player scores a try. Not the first) I want to go big today im thinking yow yeh? Anyone else having a punt on this?

Sounds like its worth a shot. Maybe $100 on Yow Yeh or $50 on him and Morris.

Latest posts