What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL CEO - worth making another league?

abpanther

Staff member
Why should I f**ken have to have a list if I'm sitting here ready to pick?

Isn't the whole point of a live draft to make your pick live when it's your turn? Not my fault the website is f**ked and can't handle the load.

I can't go on with such an immense stuff up

perverse

Referee
fair enough. i always have a list of about 40-50 strong. makes it easier to filter the quality. each to their own, but i know that can't happen to me is all. when you have a list, you still make your pick from that list if you are there to make a pick. it's just like a shortlist.

abpanther

Staff member
Maybe I should stick around and see if I can win it despite surrendering my 2nd round pick

zombie jesus

Staff member
Just start making a pre selection list now, that's what I'm doing. I only got my last pick in by the skin of my teeth (I think, I don't trust the timer).

perverse

Referee
Maybe I should stick around and see if I can win it despite surrendering my 2nd round pick
for what it's worth, i got Glen Fisiiahi and Sandor Earl as my 2nd and 3rd picks respectively last year (not knowing how the draft/list system worked, i had a bunch of rookie wingers at the top of my list) in a public comp and came top 4. if you just take your picks and don't tilt out hardcore you can still be fine. it's a long season, too. half the game is team management during the year.

abpanther

Staff member
The All Stars and Knights are definitely not around, seems like its only an 8 team comp

dogslife

Coach
I didn't even get to make my last pick. Obviously James Maloney was at the top of my list so I'm glad I got him, but this timer system is well and truly farked. I was next up on the list, but I never got the option to pick, it just said still waiting for your turn, not a great way to pick 25 players

abpanther

Staff member
I had the same problem, waiting to pick, then froze, then pick gone.

Very very frustrating

dogslife

Coach
Yep it's well and truly farked. 80 minutes and we're 2 and a half rounds in. I think I'll just put about 200 players on pre selection piss off

abpanther

Staff member
Yep it's well and truly farked. 80 minutes and we're 2 and a half rounds in. I think I'll just put about 200 players on pre selection piss off

Yeah was kinda thinking the same thing, this is gonna drag out big time. Would've been better off starting it last Monday and setting a 6hr time limit.

Perverse, did you guys have the same problem with your live draft?

abpanther

Staff member
I think I'm gonna bow out fellas, this isn't really what I signed up for, live draft is stalling and website has already screwed me. Don't see the point of playing in a league with a team made up from a rushed auto list.

Latest posts