What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL.com Fantasy Football

tigerzai

Juniors
finals time for our league, happy to finish third.

our league keeps it interesting after realising recently that i can't close the gap to win the entire thing.

hopefully the things i've learnt this year will help me to approach it a bit smarter next year when we get to do it all again

aussie7798

First Grade
good luck to all in naboos league in the finals has been a good close league we will have to keep the active players together for next year so we can get the top league in the comp only a avg of 40 points a player behind the top league

Catweazle

Juniors
Well done Smokies - who is Smokies? Anyway, well done on the Grand Final win!

We can 25th this year. Good job by all.

tigerzai

Juniors
Is Naboos familiars going to be running again this year?

I'd like to see if we could force our league ranking into the top 10!

Catweazle

Juniors
Hey

Naboo's Familiars is up and running at nrl.com. I've sent invites to those who are known to have participated last year. If you'd like to participate and did last year send me a message with the name you played under. Otherwise I'll post the code when there are spaces left and we've all joined.

Good to see you all there this year and we'll take 1st place.