What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL.com Fantasy Football

Catweazle

Juniors
Great, that league is full. If you missed out (and aren't in that league), you can join the league team 878266 (my third league). Otherwise it would be beside the point to compete against each other with the same teams in a second league.

Eels Dude

Coach
I'm expecting a reasonable score this week. Most of my forward pack had really good stats. Shame the leagues themselves don't kick off until round 4 when I'll probably have lost half my squad to injury.

Catweazle

Juniors
Head to head has kicked off, and you can view progressive scores under the 'leagues' tab.

I'm wondering why Blake Green has 67 points for a game he hasn't played in yet (my opponent, Yarrawonga Gulls). Or why Sisi Waqa hasn't any points at all for playing last night. I think there might be some kinks.

Catweazle

Juniors
Don't forget - make sure you have a Captain (C) and a Vice-captain (V) (double points for captain, or VC if C doesn't play) picked (and all your 4 reserves (R) for each game).

Our league is 18th of 3387 so we need all the points we can get!

aussies1st

Staff member
Up to an overall ranking: 59 of 61,880
That was missing Lewis, everyone seems to have Stagg so that canceled out.

Catweazle

Juniors
Wow, well done. I missed your glory that week but I see you're still in the top fifty. I'm 17,203.

Our league is 22nd this week. I think I'm letting the league down. I'm trying everything to get the points up, but I'm finding it hard to balance the till to get the right buys.

Last edited:

tigerzai

Juniors
naboos should become a closer comp over the next 8 weeks, i'm hoping some crucial trades will get me through the other side in better shape

Catweazle

Juniors
We're up to 21st in the comp, no thanks to me. I'm really in a rut and I'm trying, but I can't seem to make some good trades. It's really giving me the sh*ts.

natheel

Coach
I'm in a comp just a random comp. I'm 7 from 7 and my score last round was 708 and ranked 657 overall which I was chuffed about LOL

tigerzai

Juniors
wish i had faired so well i only got 539 with 2 players out and it knocked me from 145 back to 353 was hoping to have cemented top 100 by this stage but it only takes a bad week or two

Catweazle

Juniors
Is everyone playing? Who's Mattyjojoshabadoo? We're 14th but the last players are bringing us down in the league rankings.

We're getting there - but we can't win it without the last players being on board (and picking their captains, vice captains, and their four reserves).

Catweazle

Juniors
Yeah, they would have beat me this week had they been playing me, but instead Dummetteers had a bad week. :)

15th spot, alright.

tigerzai

Juniors
aussies1st Do we win anything if we become the top group?

just pride i'm pretty sure, but you would think any good comp would have a prize for the top placed league.