What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fantasy 2018

Risky brother too bring those 2 in.

You'd think next week The Sharks back row will be this, pushing Sorensen to the bench:

Bukuya
Graham
Paulo

Also maybe Peats will be back in 2-3 weeks. Is it really worth having Rein for 2-3 weeks and then wasting another trade on him and Sorensen too!

Windsor I'm keeping an eye on Cartwright who is back at 5/8 and he was great a few years ago when he played in that position!! Geez he must be mid 20's now Bryce. Like 25 years old.
Yes big risks with both but also big paydays if they come off. Sorensen will make about 120k - 150k if he gets his 2 -3 weeks of scouting 30-40 points so I’m hoping old man Luke luis stays injured for 4 - 5 and he can make 200-250k then with a big score in there. He may play like a busted this next couple weeks scoring 12’s and the like but that’s the gamble of fantasy.

Rein is not so much a gamble as he is making a bucket load of cash after last weeks big score and if he dose it a couple more times before peats is back that’s all I want.

Cartwright is a interesting one for sure. I would trade him back in after already trading him out if he keeps the starting 5/8 spot and scores well. He’s one to watch this week for sure.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Yes big risks with both but also big paydays if they come off. Sorensen will make about 120k - 150k if he gets his 2 -3 weeks of scouting 30-40 points so I’m hoping old man Luke luis stays injured for 4 - 5 and he can make 200-250k then with a big score in there. He may play like a busted this next couple weeks scoring 12’s and the like but that’s the gamble of fantasy.

Rein is not so much a gamble as he is making a bucket load of cash after last weeks big score and if he dose it a couple more times before peats is back that’s all I want.

Cartwright is a interesting one for sure. I would trade him back in after already trading him out if he keeps the starting 5/8 spot and scores well. He’s one to watch this week for sure.

I would of traded Sorensen in this week if I didn’t want Fifita in my side now. Same as Rein. Both very good trades :)

My fav not best but my fav buy so far has to be Maloney omg all I’m hearing is Cha Ching from him lol

Attachments

• 2F15BF9A-9831-463F-BB93-C2FB0679EFBD.jpeg
    2F15BF9A-9831-463F-BB93-C2FB0679EFBD.jpeg
    986.8 KB · Views: 4

themacemaceman

Juniors
Nice find. Seems they have referral bonuses too. You want to refer me and get a few extra coins? If so, I'll pm my email address to you.
Thanks Hunters. Sounds like a plan. PM me your
Nice find. Seems they have referral bonuses too. You want to refer me and get a few extra coins? If so, I'll pm my email address to you.

Sorry if I've replied twice, it looks like my first reply didn't work.
Send through your email mate and we will both pick up bonus coins I believe.

On another note I'm up to 20 coins and I've noticed that the free contests have now disappeared and I have to use coins to play.
I'm not sure if they will (the free games) reappear when I drop below 10 coins or not.

Rabbits20

Immortal
No not yet but will be. Just read about it earlier.
Great mate!

On another note Kennar could be out the rest of the season! It's looking serious for him.

He's a sell butbto who I have no bloody idea! Only have 57k spare!

hunters

Juniors
Great mate!

On another note Kennar could be out the rest of the season! It's looking serious for him.

Yeah that's bad news for him. Katoa is not far away from coming back for the Sharks you would think. Might be perfect timing and possibly even a slight money saver.

Yeah that's bad news for him. Katoa is not far away from coming back for the Sharks you would think. Might be perfect timing and possibly even a slight money saver.
I seen Kotoa on 9 last weekend playing in state cup and i thought he was great. he was a step above most on the field that day.

Great mate!

not really a Fantasy problem as he was a sell this week anyway but its a massive bugger for souths.

hunters

Juniors
I'm a dead duck in the league match this week if Corey Thompson performs.

Tackle Parra! PLeaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Although he is in my Moneyball team. Dammit...

Go Corey!

Rabbits20

Immortal
G'day all just letting you guys know that Fantasy scores were wrong this round with a few players. This has happened before and I lost a couple of points so this time I thought I'd chase it up. They have fixed it and they said that if anyone has made trades already for next round @The Windsor Rabbit they said that they have been cancelled due to slight changes in a few player prices! So teams have been rolled back to what they were if you made trades early this morning.

By the way Windsor well played on your 847. You're the dark horse mate. 7-1 and a a 4 point gap on the bunch of us on 5-3. I have 57k spare so I may look at trading out Thompson to a cash cow and Gosiewski out to Payne Haas. That would give me about 450k spare the following week so it's like 2 steps forwards this week to go forwards! I'd like to look in a fortnight at getting another quality half and upgrading on on one of my centres!

Also @callmack1 well played bro and I'm stoked for ya. It was close and all and my prediction was right. You beat me by 10 points. What a great contest it was 812-802. I'm stoked to pass 800 though. You owe me one bro and you know why as we discussed previously:D:D

I think you're inside the top 10k too Callmack. I'm just outside of that.

Also Callmack I think we shouldn't panic in regards to Mbye. Just stay patient I think. When the Dogs start winning he may score better. He's still consistently scoring mid- high 30's and early 40's.

Rabbits20

Immortal
@The Windsor Rabbit I am doing my best to figure out a plan but my Cows I don't think have generated as much as I need to have all keepers!

Eg Maloney has smashed it for you and Havili smashed it for STID!

I do regret @callmack1 not trading Nicholls out to Rein a couple of weeks ago.

It'll be like a $280k price rise in 3 weeks I missed. Even when Peats is back for a couple of weeks he will make more and money and push his price into the 600's well and truly! Oh well too late now but of course Hunters jumped on! His break even is -14 this week!

G'day all just letting you guys know that Fantasy scores were wrong this round with a few players. This has happened before and I lost a couple of points so this time I thought I'd chase it up. They have fixed it and they said that if anyone has made trades already for next round @The Windsor Rabbit they said that they have been cancelled due to slight changes in a few player prices! So teams have been rolled back to what they were if you made trades early this morning.

By the way Windsor well played on your 847. You're the dark horse mate. 7-1 and a a 4 point gap on the bunch of us on 5-3. I have 57k spare so I may look at trading out Thompson to a cash cow and Gosiewski out to Payne Haas. That would give me about 450k spare the following week so it's like 2 steps forwards this week to go forwards! I'd like to look in a fortnight at getting another quality half and upgrading on on one of my centres!

Also @callmack1 well played bro and I'm stoked for ya. It was close and all and my prediction was right. You beat me by 10 points. What a great contest it was 812-802. I'm stoked to pass 800 though. You owe me one bro and you know why as we discussed previously:D:D

I think you're inside the top 10k too Callmack. I'm just outside of that.

Also Callmack I think we shouldn't panic in regards to Mbye. Just stay patient I think. When the Dogs start winning he may score better. He's still consistently scoring mid- high 30's and early 40's.
Thanks for the update mate I’ve not made any transfers yet. Wed night after I’ve done my homework I’ll transfer.

847 is my best score so far I was real happy with that. 7-1 should mean I don’t need to waste to many transfers for origin even if I lose a couple games but we will see what happens. I Still have hunter to play :grimacing:

Rabbits20

Immortal
Thanks for the update mate I’ve not made any transfers yet. Wed night after I’ve done my homework I’ll transfer.

847 is my best score so far I was real happy with that. 7-1 should mean I don’t need to waste to many transfers for origin even if I lose a couple games but we will see what happens. I Still have hunter to play :grimacing:
Yeah Hunters is the guy to beat!

You got any advice for me mate??

Rabbits20

Immortal
Just as I thought I had Fantasy sorted I read Frawley will be back for the Dogs and named tomorrow. Doesn't sound good at all for JMK

hunters

Juniors
Just as I thought I had Fantasy sorted I read Frawley will be back for the Dogs and named tomorrow. Doesn't sound good at all for JMK
Fortunately JMK only has a break even of 14 so he should be able to cover that. Hold on to him and see how he goes in the position.