What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fantasy Coach 2024

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Oh man @Ned Kelly Dom Young has really screwed you this week
I signed him when he was averaging in the forties. First game for me in the 20's second game - 12 (I think).
No doubt his value would have gone down so makes it hard to decide to keep him, hoping his value will at least return to near what is was, or ditch him now.

Radley will be gone next week as well as my two Panthers and Gavin so I'm thinking of letting next week go as far as any changes and just accept the loss.

Nutz

Bench
I signed him when he was averaging in the forties. First game for me in the 20's second game - 12 (I think).
No doubt his value would have gone down so makes it hard to decide to keep him, hoping his value will at least return to near what is was, or ditch him now.

Radley will be gone next week as well as my two Panthers and Gavin so I'm thinking of letting next week go as far as any changes and just accept the loss.
I had Radley too. Good news is he's not being charged, Tiger Ted reported this so must be good oil.

Last edited:

Nutz

Bench
I just can't get rid of Flannigan and a couple of others. I'm too busy trying to fix up a horrendous start.
Coming second isn't too bad I guess but scoring in the 700's is terrible. Great fun though.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
The Manly Penrith game is nearly over and I'm 150 down.

This is the start of a loosing streak for me.

My brief moment of glory is all over.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
I just can't get rid of Flannigan and a couple of others. I'm too busy trying to fix up a horrendous start.
Coming second isn't too bad I guess but scoring in the 700's is terrible. Great fun though.
I'll be lucky to get half that.

Perth Tiger

Bench
The Manly Penrith game is nearly over and I'm 150 down.

This is the start of a loosing streak for me.

My brief moment of glory is all over.
When I lost Garrick after 3 minutes I thought I was in trouble but then you ended having one ruled out as soon as he came on as well

Nutz

Bench
Picsart_24-04-07_22-11-36-701.jpg
Well done SISIG you nearly cracked 800, notible Iamgoingtowin.
I'll post up the overall leadboard tomorrow.
Happy Days!

Nutz

Bench
Both the Tigers and the Panthers relinquish the top spot on the leaderboard with Souths taking the chocolates.
Well done Sisig.
20240408_151141.jpg

Nutz

Bench
Come on everyone, lets see who can crack 900 points first. Baby steps.

The overall winner is beyond us however each month the top 3 scoring entrants win prizes:

1st: $1000
2nd & 3rd $250 NRL shop voucher.

Our aim is as I said, baby steps to eventually have a team in the back end of the season that will give you a chance of scoring a 1000+ pts.

Not only will you be pressing for monthly winners but also by nominating the team that you follow you go up against other tiger supporters in a seperate comp.

The Club Champion Prize of a $250 NRL Shop voucher.

I don't know how you guys are going but to give you an idea of where we need to be, this is my comparison to the tigers leader....
20240408_153731.jpg
As you can see Vish's not that far in front however I'm ranked 1,421. :(
BUT he is only averaging 802 and I'm 721 pts.
So if I can streamline my team to average high 802pts here on in my ratings would sky rocket and could win either the top monthly overall or win the club champs.
It's still early so let's do baby steps and try and start scoring 800, then 900 and so on.
Good luck for next rds lads.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
I've got 13 players available this week.
I just hope for no more injuries or suspensions so the Lads can at least be competitive next week.

Nutz

Bench
Nice, 2nd spot.

Although I am already starting to notice some significant holes in my team
I don't think I caan catch you in this round...my bench has scored a whopping total of 14 points....nasty-nufties-neglectful-nutters-nohopers.

Perth Tiger

Bench
I don't think I caan catch you in this round...my bench has scored a whopping total of 14 points....nasty-nufties-neglectful-nutters-nohopers.
It will be close. I only have 2 players to go and unless Sezer goes off I don’t expect to many more points

Nutz

Bench
It will be close. I only have 2 players to go and unless Sezer goes off I don’t expect to many more points
Your 50 ahead of me and I have an extra 5 players so I should get up but pretty disappointing scoring all round one thinks.
Better luck next time :(

Latest posts