What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fantasy Coach 2024

Nutz

Bench
@Ned Kelly
If Hopgood doesn't play out of his skin tonight as my captain you are going to deal me my first loss in 6 rds because you have The Chin as your captain... I'm chewin nails Ned :)

Ned Kelly

Juniors
@Ned Kelly
If Hopgood doesn't play out of his skin tonight as my captain you are going to deal me my first loss in 6 rds because you have The Chin as your captain... I'm chewin nails Ned :)
I'm not at all confident.

Radley was a huge loss his emergency replacement player averages are in the 20's. May earning 16 points would have been better off staying at home.

The Chin will need to score around 160 if I'm any chance.

This fantasy League has taught me I would hate to be a coach. You sign what you believe are quality players who turn out to be duds add injuries and you face a rapid decline towards the bottom of the table.

Still, I am really enjoying it.

Nutz

Bench
I'm not at all confident.

Radley was a huge loss his emergency replacement player averages are in the 20's. May earning 16 points would have been better off staying at home.

The Chin will need to score around 160 if I'm any chance.

This fantasy League has taught me I would hate to be a coach. You sign what you believe are quality players who turn out to be duds add injuries and you face a rapid decline towards the bottom of the table.

Still, I am really enjoying it.
It's a good way to increase our knowledge of the modern game.
Some players cost clubs a mint but don't score well in fantasy.
There are attacking sides left and right or up the middle and edges. Depending on the game plan your marquee centre, or fullback may catch a cold.
I still reckon your in a good spot to beat me because we have similar players and you have the chin. He'll score high 100+ depending how he plays after a spell due injury.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
I've got this one in the bag Nutz. All that has to happen is for the NRL to cancel the rest of the games and maybe all your players get chicken pox just to be doubly sure.
It was exciting for a while there.

Nutz

Bench
I've got this one in the bag Nutz. All that has to happen is for the NRL to cancel the rest of the games and maybe all your players get chicken pox just to be doubly sure.
It was exciting for a while there.
Ha ha, you crack me up mate.
Yeh I gotcha Ned, it was a close struggle but good looks won in the end ;)
@Ned Kelly
@Perth Tiger
@Iamback Gee guys, Hairy Hamburgers is given us a lesson this week, he should get 900+ which is where we all need to be.
Iamback, is Hairy in your Panthers forum? If you know who's who, can you invite them here for a chat and get to know them?

Nutz

Bench
Well done Blueb&lls (1st) Hairy (2nd), good scoring. Maybe you two should marry, combining your nicknames would be interesting;)
Iamgoingtowin (3rd)

20240429_170810.jpg

20240429_170633.jpg

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Ned's lads are up against Kinghippoz this week and I'm predicting a super close game.

I hope the Lads can lift this weekend. We need a win badly.

Nutz

Bench
@Ned Kelly
Geez Ned, 212pts for Crichton, I think that's the highest for a captain in our comp this year, well done. I had him but not as capt.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Amazing stuff for sure.
I part signed him after seeing how well he was going in your team.

I would have been confident of a win this week but I lost Appi, Radley, Cleary then Arthurs and Grey apart from a decent player or two who where dropped from their team.

I still think I'm a chance of my first win in ages but it will be close.

Nutz

Bench
Well done Ned for winning the round. I hope for your sake and mine that Angus doesn't make the SOO side ;)
I don't know how I'm leading our comp but as the infamous Woods saying goes, "It is what it is" :)

20240506_134349.jpg

20240506_134242.jpg

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Thanks Nutz. Totally unexpected.
I put it all down to my 9th strategy so far. If things aren't going exactly the way you want them to PANICK !!!!

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Maybe I have some kind of mental block when it comes to understanding rules.

This is my first year of staying with fantasy league past round four so how many trades and when has never been an issue for me before.

I want to know if you don't use all your trades before round 19 do they carry over for the rest of the season?
I asked the NRL fantasy league for help and they sent me the following which hasn't helped me at all.

"Before your season begins you can make as many Trades as you like when picking your initial squad of 21, but once a lock-out arrives you are then limited to a maximum of two(2) trades per week from R1 to R7, three(3) trades per round from R7 to R12 and four(4) trades maximum for R13 onwards.
You can make a maximum of 44 trades for the entire season, with a maximum of 36 trades available until the end of R19 and eight(8) more available from R20 onwards."

Can someone put this in a simple way I can understand?

Nutz, I asked my Grammar and she said it was a real rigmorale.

Nutz

Bench
Maybe I have some kind of mental block when it comes to understanding rules.

This is my first year of staying with fantasy league past round four so how many trades and when has never been an issue for me before.

I want to know if you don't use all your trades before round 19 do they carry over for the rest of the season?
I asked the NRL fantasy league for help and they sent me the following which hasn't helped me at all.

"Before your season begins you can make as many Trades as you like when picking your initial squad of 21, but once a lock-out arrives you are then limited to a maximum of two(2) trades per week from R1 to R7, three(3) trades per round from R7 to R12 and four(4) trades maximum for R13 onwards.
You can make a maximum of 44 trades for the entire season, with a maximum of 36 trades available until the end of R19 and eight(8) more available from R20 onwards."

Can someone put this in a simple way I can understand?

Nutz, I asked my Grammar and she said it was a real rigmorale.
Mate I've never seen that info before ha ha. Once you use all your trades that's it I fink. Last year I had none left with a few games to go and I think in the last couple of games I had 13 scoring players left :) I scored 300ish points ha ha.

Latest posts