What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fantasy Coach 2024

Nutz

Bench
A lot of low scores this week mainly because Nicco and a few other players withdrawing late....it caught me out as I lost my captain.
Well done Ned, your team is lookin good.
20240513_105600.jpg

20240513_061247.jpg

Perth Tiger

Bench
I thought I had blew by forgetting to move Cleary and Hopgood from the emergency spot back into the side but I got away with it this week. Although I think it is time to trade Cleary

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Good on you Nutz, sitting at the top of the ladder all by yourself. Well done!

I'm hoping the Lads have turned thing around and experience more success leading into the finals.

I had no idea fantasy league would be so much fun. I'm loving it.
I thought I had blew by forgetting to move Cleary and Hopgood from the emergency spot back into the side but I got away with it this week. Although I think it is time to trade Cleary
I was lucky enough to have Cleary for half the game.

I'm all set to trade Cleary for Nico but he might be out as well.

Nutz

Bench
Good on you Nutz, sitting at the top of the ladder all by yourself. Well done!

I'm hoping the Lads have turned thing around and experience more success leading into the finals.

I had no idea fantasy league would be so much fun. I'm loving it.

I was lucky enough to have Cleary for half the game.

I'm all set to trade Cleary for Nico but he might be out as well.
Yeh, they're saying he's out.
These successful clubs can rest marquee players for niggling injuries, lose them for the SOO series and still carve up.
How's does that song go?
"We get pushed around, knocked to the ground
We get to our feet and we say....
What about me? It isn't fair...
We've had enough, now we want our share...
Can't you see, I wanna live...
But they just take more than they give...
And I'm feeling cold and alone
I guess I'm lucky, I smile a lot
But sometimes I wish for more, than I've got....
What about us, it isn't fair"...la la la la

Ned Kelly

Juniors
I was about to trade Arthurs for a cheapie giving me enough coin to swap Cleary for Nico but Cleary had dropped so much in value I missed out by around $20 grand.

I know you are probably sobbing after hearing my hard luck story but I will get through it somehow.

Nutz

Bench
I was about to trade Arthurs for a cheapie giving me enough coin to swap Cleary for Nico but Cleary had dropped so much in value I missed out by around $20 grand.

I know you are probably sobbing after hearing my hard luck story but I will get through it somehow.
You of all people should know Ned Kelly's last words before his neck was stretched was......
"Such is life"

A bit of trivia...
*Those last words were fabricated apparently.
A reporter standing on the gaol floor wrote that Ned’s last words were, ‘Ah well! It’s come to this at last.’
*Charles Tait’s 1906 film, The Story of the Kelly Gang, was the world’s first full-length feature film.
*Noone actually knows when he was born.

More trivia here...

Nutz

Bench
20240520_041756.jpg
20240520_041215.jpg

Well done 'What's My Team Again' nearly cracked the 1k.
The Chin will be back soon so I think a couple of you will go over the 1k.
For me, my pending fall from grace is not far off :(

Nutz

Bench
I meant against the individual match up but still pretty chuffed with the score. Doubt I will repeat it 😂
Na mate, your team looks pretty settled, goin good.
If you look at the national leaders their team value is huge compared to us, well mine at least.
The way they get there is they spot great cash cows at the start of the season then when the player has reached their potential and increased in value, say by 150k, they then trade him in for a better more credentialed player.
The better they do this the higher value their team becomes.
It's then hard to compete against someone that has all the top players right thru to reserves and emergency players.
By having top reserves and emergency players they stay competitive during rep periods when their stars are unavailable.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
I fluked a couple of cash cows this year and doubt I will be so lucky next year. Given how poorly I am going this year next year looks like a disaster for Ned's Lads but I reckon I will still give it a go.

Nutz

Bench
I fluked a couple of cash cows this year and doubt I will be so lucky next year. Given how poorly I am going this year next year looks like a disaster for Ned's Lads but I reckon I will still give it a go.
Your going alright Ned, just a bit of fun.
Next year we should have some extra fun like a tipping comp.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
I wasn't paying enough attention to the changes I was making and now have Kini as my captain who averages 24.8 .

Unless he plays the game of his life I'm screwed.

Nutz

Bench
O
I wasn't paying enough attention to the changes I was making and now have Kini as my captain who averages 24.8 .

Unless he plays the game of his life I'm screwed.
Oh Ned, you crack me up. :)
I still think you'd be better at managing WT cap than the nuffties running the show since 05.

Nutz

Bench
Thanks for the offer but I find managing a fantasy team stressful enough.
Flamin heck ned, your over 700pts at half time sharks v panthers.
If you didn't stuff up your captain pick you could have hit 900+
You never know, Kini (C) might score 4 tries in a huge upset ;)

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Flamin heck ned, your over 700pts at half time sharks v panthers.
If you didn't stuff up your captain pick you could have hit 900+
You never know, Kini (C) might score 4 tries in a huge upset ;)
Yeah I'm stunned. Imagine if I had Luai a captain. I really need a win but if not I'm pretty happy with my highest score ever.

Nutz

Bench
Yeah I'm stunned. Imagine if I had Luai a captain. I really need a win but if not I'm pretty happy with my highest score ever.
Yeh I know.
Bloody Nicco going off injured stuff me and a few other's location round. I'm a jinx.
I'd do Tiger's supporters a favour if I'd stop following them too. Every sporting team/player I follow turns to crap.

Latest posts