What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fantasy Draft

steggz

Juniors
I've created a draft league on NRL.com. Got some mates interested but thought I'd open up the invitation here as well.
If you'd like to enter the Aaron Gorrell Invitational, here's the league code: XAVUNELJ

Planning the draft to be March 1 @ 11am

Lambretta

First Grade
Steggz

Did you fill your league?

I made a late decision to open a league but I'm not drafting until Wednesday the 12th of March - in time for round 2

If anyone wants to join my league (including you Steggz, let me know and I will PM you the league code)

its TELEGRAPH Fantasy Draft league

Franko

Juniors
Steggz

Did you fill your league?

I made a late decision to open a league but I'm not drafting until Wednesday the 12th of March - in time for round 2

If anyone wants to join my league (including you Steggz, let me know and I will PM you the league code)

its TELEGRAPH Fantasy Draft league

Mate I'd play for sure.

Lambretta

First Grade
Franko - for some reason I can't PM

Send me a PM and I will respond with the league code

Lambretta

First Grade
Mate I'd play for sure.

Franko - pm sent
Let me know if you didn't get it

There are three spots left atm
A mate has promised to fill one
You are filling another

That leaves one more

We should have that covered before the weekend is out

Franko

Juniors
Still need a player - Franko are you around?

Yeah mate I joined. Have to have a look today. Haven't done the draft before so not even 100% sure how it works. I guess we just pick one player at a time but much better to have a pre draft set up.

What time does the draft start?

Lambretta

First Grade
Well the draft happened last night but it's not like any draft in any NFL league I've ever been involved in

For one, the comp seemed to allocate the highest ranked player regardless of position. I've ended up one centre short and with no five eighth.

In a 19 man squad one player ended up with 9 bloody centres. Weird

The FAQ's say there is a rolling bench, whatever the hell that means but the actual team page doesn't give you an option to choose any bench players. So I've selected a 17 man squad size and it gave a total squad of 19 players only 13 of which can play. Yet the FAQ's say you can choose 17 players

Does anyone know how the bench works in the DRAFT league?

Franko

Juniors
Well the draft happened last night but it's not like any draft in any NFL league I've ever been involved in

For one, the comp seemed to allocate the highest ranked player regardless of position. I've ended up one centre short and with no five eighth.

In a 19 man squad one player ended up with 9 bloody centres. Weird

The FAQ's say there is a rolling bench, whatever the hell that means but the actual team page doesn't give you an option to choose any bench players. So I've selected a 17 man squad size and it gave a total squad of 19 players only 13 of which can play. Yet the FAQ's say you can choose 17 players

Does anyone know how the bench works in the DRAFT league?

I'm totally bamboozled by it. I only got 16 players I have a blank space as a second rower and 6 players that didn't play last week or wont be this week. I was assuming then you could swap them for free agents but that doesn't seem to be an option either. I thought I might have been doing something wrong but bviously not. Has anyone else been able to offer you any advice?

Lambretta

First Grade
Mate, I've worked out the free agents thing

All players that are available are under WAIVERS until 4am tomorrow
After 4am Friday morning all unclaimed waivers players become FREE AGENTS until lock out

You can either put in waiver orders now and hope no one else has taken them or you can wait until tomorrow and go through the free agents list as it will be available then

I am still learning with this league. It has massive potential but a late draft and some weird playing options is making it a bit strange