What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Footy show logie

lockyno1

Post Whore
KeepingTheFaith said:
I can't remember who it was, might have been Shane Crawford, but he was giving it to Sam a few weeks back and it look like getting very nasty.

Yes it was Crawford..but in case you don't know Sam and Crawf are good friends. It is just a set up that works. Pretty funny actually!

meltiger

First Grade
That was an awful decision - This would be the correct manner in which to phrase what you wanted to say.

Idiot

Danish

Referee
KeepingTheFaith said:
I saw the opening segment where there were a lot of aussie jokes and references. When they went to a shot of Avril Lavigne she had a plastic smile and vacant look on her face. Absolutely no idea what was going on. That pretty much sums up the logies.

I wasn't aware an Australian awards ceremony to celebrate Australian telivision programming featuring Australian celebrities as hosts and going out to an Australian TV audience was supposed to try and appeal to a Canadian pop star....

lockyno1

Post Whore
Danish said:
I wasn't aware an Australian awards ceremony to celebrate Australian telivision programming featuring Australian celebrities as hosts and going out to an Australian TV audience was supposed to try and appeal to a Canadian pop star....

Avril should have hosted it. She sang well though at least!