What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 11 2024 - General Non-Warriors Thread

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Soft penalty, but it was a penalty. Don’t enjoy seeing Seibold have a whinge about it after the penalty we received last week from the bunker, and even the forward pass try last night. Paulo on the wing is big ordinary

Pretty solid effort, get through Storm and Panthers games next up and that sort of performance should be competitive in most games

Best news out of magic round, Lodge ruptured bicep and gone for 12 weeks

Last edited:

Big Marn

Bench
did that deserve a no try? Ref went up try. looked fine with a slight bobble but seen a lot worse given.
Im one eyed as i had the Titans to win. Not sure what happened at HT....

Beavers Headgear

First Grade

Big Marn

Bench
Robinson didnt play Egan Butcher till the 77th minute when Keary got injured. Didnt work for him either.

Blair

Coach
Cronulla v Roosters, let's have that again in the finals.

I've been working till six pm, then watched the nuggety Phoenix lose in extra-time to the Victory, so missed most of tonight's NRL.

The Titans might get the wooden spoon but they don't deserve to.

Taylan May has been stood down for tomorrow's game. Domestic Violence charges. Source:

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Cronulla v Roosters, let's have that again in the finals.

I've been working till six pm, then watched the nuggety Phoenix lose in extra-time to the Victory, so missed most of tonight's NRL.

The Titans might get the wooden spoon but they don't deserve to.

Taylan May has been stood down for tomorrow's game. Domestic Violence charges. Source:
Now if another 5 or 6 panthers play up tonight we might have a shot tomorrow

Blair

Coach
Now if another 5 or 6 panthers play up tonight we might have a shot tomorrow

LOL We'll wake up tomorrow and find out.

It's freezing here in the Blue Mountains and I'm off to sleep it out. A new day tomorrow and match day at that!

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Na still like what I see, especially with Manu to come back in, they are a huge threat
Oh for sure, was nothing in it today, just ironic you called it then the sharkies got home, gotta think they’re a genuine contender now too, well and truly shaken off the flat track bullies tag.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Have to thank Cows and Knights for keeping us off the bottom for now.
For my money I still reckon we’re far from the worst side going round at the moment. Certainly way off the pace but there’s a lot of teams stinking it up right now and they don’t all have the excuse of a horror injury list.