What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 11 2024 - General Non-Warriors Thread

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Paul Kent checked into rehab and sent his lawyer to court citing mental health issues as the reason he shouldn’t be convicted

Kentys views on mental health last year

‘Now, all the dickheads in the world simply claim their dickhead behaviour is a mental welfare issue and immediately it makes them no longer accountable for their dickhead actions.’

JJ

Immortal
Paul Kent checked into rehab and sent his lawyer to court citing mental health issues as the reason he shouldn’t be convicted

‘Now, all the dickheads in the world simply claim their dickhead behaviour is a mental welfare issue and immediately it makes them no longer accountable for their dickhead actions.’
seems he had a unique insider’s perspective ...

Last edited:

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
I'd be happy with that, showed when he went to the Eels initially that in the right environment, he's an out and out gun. Tohu doesn't have many more kms in the legs you wouldn't think, could be a swap for him.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade

Can't script it, can you. Unfortunately we live in a hypocritical world where people want to hold others to standards of behaviour, but don't carry the same expectation on themselves.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I'd be happy with that, showed when he went to the Eels initially that in the right environment, he's an out and out gun. Tohu doesn't have many more kms in the legs you wouldn't think, could be a swap for him.
Tohu honestly is one of those guys I’d rather we kept around for a post-football appointment if that’s what he wants to do when he hangs up the boots, I think he has a lot of off field value.