What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 18 2018 - General Non-Warriors Thread

Blair

Coach
Panthers v Sharks tonight, they were giving Moylan a razz on the big screen last Friday at Penrith. They have a 'very special Penrith welcome home' planned for him, whatever that means. He probably doesn't want to rock on afterwards at Panthers Leagues just to be on the safe side.

This will be a really good game, two sides that fancy themselves. Real contenders!

Hey, Ofahiki Ogden is named in the Bulldogs line-up to meet table-topping Souths. Ofa was a gun for us last year in reserves. I was shocked we let him go, despite our sorry record in doing things like this.

Knights v Eels, when us wobbling Warriors fans get nervous about our team then we should always put our table position in perspective. We're having a great season compared to some.

Storm are back at Brookie, some gnarly recent history there, despite former protagonists like Blair and the Stewarts long gone.

Last edited:

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Panthers resting all Origin players is a gutsy move in a big game

Wish I was at Brookie tomorrow night, 10 year celebration of the 40-0 grand final

JJ

Immortal

Wish I was at Brookie tomorrow night, 10 year celebration of the 40-0 grand final
One of the best grand final performances by a team that I can recall - scratch that, the best

JJ

Immortal
FMD Penrith have talent and depth

Still Sharks doing what our lot couldn't

JJ

Immortal
How good is Cook going??? Insane!!

Also good to see Foran contributing to his team playing ok for the first time in a few years

Blair

Coach
Manly leading 12-0, Storm are flat as.

Edit. 13-6 at h-t. It's probably too early to talk about teams like Manly doing us favours.

Canberra are being talked up as: 'will be only two wins from the eight if they win tonight and Warriors lose tomorrow'. ABC Radio Grandstand.

See, we're being stalked!

Last edited:

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
I'd give Brandon Smith a blank cheque to come play for us.

Love him as a player, never gives up and goes hard, a better version of Jazz (no disrespect)

Fufu Andronez

First Grade

Edit. 13-6 at h-t. It's probably too early to talk about teams like Manly doing us favours.

Canberra are being talked up as: 'will be only two wins from the eight if they win tonight and Warriors lose tomorrow'. ABC Radio Grandstand.

The death riding of us has started in the media

Yes hoping for a Manly win here, but 1 point lead with 24mins to go is not enough.
We need all the help we can get.
Go Cows.

Blair

Coach

Beave, they're both playing well this year, played the whole Origin series, but I just don't fear the Trbojevic brothers like I used to.

Blair

Coach
A Cherry field-goal the difference at the mo. 13-12, but it sounds ominous, the Storm are coming home strong. Heaps of booing from the home crowd at Brookie!

Blair

Coach
Taupau already over 200 metres, 13 mins to go.

To hell with Mooks using the Denver test as an excuse for players dropping off.

Edit. Taupau Final, 263m.

Last edited:

Blair

Coach
Lane getting grief from the commentators for his 'defensive positioning'. Yeah, we didn't need that at the Warriors!

Last edited: