What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 9 2024 - General Non-Warriors Thread

JJ

Immortal
Contenders now emerging from pretenders?

not sure, Roosters showing how quickly quality can turn things around…. I’m just not convinced we have that talent

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Contenders now emerging from pretenders?

not sure, Roosters showing how quickly quality can turn things around…. I’m just not convinced we have that talent
Seems to be turning into a bit of an ‘on their day’ sort of competition. Not many teams are showing true consistency, but there are quite a few showing on their day that they can be a dangerous prospect for any side

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Sezer does a hip drop tackle and doesn’t get binned for it. To be fair it was on Josh Curran in a blue and white strip, so the ref probably thought they were playing the Warriors 😂

JJ

Immortal
Curran went ok?

Burton has such a high ceiling imo, real quality footballer

Big Marn

Juniors
Titans missed their opportunity 3mins from time, but that bunker call is completely made up. He needs to give himself an uppercut.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Storm showing Warriors how it should have been done last week!
Actually I was thinking the GC are showing we aren’t total chumps for losing to them, giving Melbourne a good contest! 20 all with 25 to go…

nm Melbourne snuck home by a bees dick. Still, shows the GC have turned a corner