What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd10 2024: Non Parra games

DaveMc

Juniors
If thats a high tackle there wont a sport in 10 years.

Like fair dinkum seriously
Slightly left field, but this is an interesting view on that from an American perspective (I think the timeline is a bit out, but the key points are starting to hit home here.)

Gherkin

Juniors
Had to do a double take, thought Lussick was filling in at hooker for manly. Was just Jake T, they have a similar passing style

Gazzamatta

Coach
What a Try i havent seen a fullback in open space then chip and chase to regather and score a try since the Hayne Plane against the Tigers in 2009.

I love it when players back themselves not many do it in this day and age because they are scared of the critisicm or copping it from the coach.
To be honest our players do it all the f'n time. Take the f'n tackle Sivo, Gutho, Russell, Penisini etc.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Playing Penrith in Penrith on a gloomy early friday night game?

Cant see Dogs getting within 20 tbh...

Soto

Bench
Penrith v Penrith...
Who wins?.first grade or reserve grade with some first graders in it.
In saying that Penriths reserve grade are big improvers

King-Gutho94

Coach
Clearly injured … Moses in for the blues ?
I kind of hope we have no soo reps but I’d say Moses is short odds now if he can return successfully
Yep may as well lock it in if he gets back.

It's helps Tedesco case unfortunately.

Edwards would be my pick at FB but with cleary not there.

Tedesco and Moses have combinations from the Tigers days.

Who will be 5/8 will be interesting you can't be picking the incumbent in Walker. Luai has proven he is a failure at origin level.

Nicho Hynes may be the slight favourite at this stage.

JokerEel

Coach
Yep may as well lock it in if he gets back.

It's helps Tedesco case unfortunately.

Edwards would be my pick at FB but with cleary not there.

Tedesco and Moses have combinations from the Tigers days.

Who will be 5/8 will be interesting you can't be picking the incumbent in Walker. Luai has proven he is a failure at origin level.

Nicho Hynes may be the slight favourite at this stage.

Hynes should be halfback pick Teddy at fullback now that Cleary is out as he is a ball player at the back.

No clue on the 6

I just hope they don't rush Moses in if he plays 2 decent games..

Latest posts