What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Refereeing NRL Referee - Darian Furner

leaguelover610

Juniors
Hi all,

While I know in season referees aren't the most popular of people but in real life they're hard working, family orientated people.

While away at the Pacific Nations in PNG, NRL Referee Darian Furner suffered a brain bleed and after weeks of treatment and testing there and here he has been diagnosed with a unique tumour on his brain stem.

A gofundme page has been set up to help support him and his family during this devastating time, and I'm reaching out to the wider league community to help if you can.

Vee

First Grade
Hi all,

While I know in season referees aren't the most popular of people but in real life they're hard working, family orientated people.

While away at the Pacific Nations in PNG, NRL Referee Darian Furner suffered a brain bleed and after weeks of treatment and testing there and here he has been diagnosed with a unique tumour on his brain stem.

A gofundme page has been set up to help support him and his family during this devastating time, and I'm reaching out to the wider league community to help if you can.

Have you spoken to Family of League?

Latest posts