What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Cup update

Don Tweddle

Juniors
Newtown went down 19-16 to Wyong Roos (Roosters feeder side) at Henson yesterday. The match featured possibly the dumbest bombed try I have ever seen in rugby league by Edrick Lee. Took a great intercept and was in the open field by himself when he spilled the ball. Would have been the match winner.o_O

Thoughts on some Cronulla players in the side:
Tuitahi - Fast and strong, but pretty raw
Mortimer - OK
Cherrington - Threw some dummy half passes around peoples shins
Walker - I like the look of him. Wasn't super involved but runs good lines and sliced through for a try in the second half
Nu Brown - Quieter game from Nu. Always troubles teams when he runs though
Drew - Didn't get much space in this game. Latrell Mitchell played and handled him well

bluebag43

Juniors
All us Bluebag supporters were in the collect queue when Cedrick Scissor Hands dropped the ball cold in the clear! As Don Tweddle posted it is the Max Mannix category of bombed trys! That mistake might just cost us dearly in the back end of the season.

Marchad

Juniors
All us Bluebag supporters were in the collect queue when Cedrick Scissor Hands dropped the ball cold in the clear! As Don Tweddle posted it is the Max Mannix category of bombed trys! That mistake might just cost us dearly in the back end of the season.

We don't want him back.

Quigs

Immortal
Okay I didn't see Edricks effort but what is with this new style of running with the ball carrying it like it is a tennis ball.

I think it was Birdy in the top grade that did it and was hit and lost the pill. The whistleblowers gave us a penalty for something like them being inside the ten. Saved Jacks arse I reckon.

But old mate and I were blowing up big time about all the dickheads having no respect for ball security. It's kids stuff really the way some of them carry the ball these days.