What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Game 3 Squad Announced

Spot On

Coach
You have as much of an idea as BHP.

Wonderful praise Jason. I thought the same about you when seeing you mention Weyman's name. I just didn't have the heart to write it. Silly of me. Do you believe Michael can give 20-25 minute stints for NSW in Origin do you?

Last edited:

bottle

Coach
lol, you f**king idiot .. did you actually read my post?? I wrote explicitly "I would prefer Hayne instead of Morris".

My team lineup named was what I think the team will end up being .. not what I want .. made clear by my last sentence, which was "Hayne over Morris and Galloway over Merrin" ..

My reasoning behind thinking selection will go that way is because there is no need to select Morris in the squad when he hasn't played since injury if he is not going to be in the run-on side ... if they were selecting a 'cover' player, it would make more sense to go with someone who has actually been playing games.

Readin and comprension aren't his strong suits, he's a journalist after all.
And people trying to reason with Bestahalfwit, purrlease. Why waste your time?
Even Mr. XXXX chromosomes had something sensible to say, laughing at those NSW supporters hoping members of their own team f**k up. Imbo's unlimited sometimes it seems. Fancy giving the toads supporters fodder like that. Shameful.
On the team, a big yay for Galloway. I hope he gets a run (ahead of Merrin, there I said it). Making plenty of metres and yes, as others have said, good quick play the balls. What our halves and mobile pack will need. Let's hope he's allowed to get quick play the balls anyway.
And Jennings/Hayne is the combo on that side I hope. Having Hayne play centre in a game at this level when not his usual position, particularly against these opponents, seems like folly to me.

Loudstrat

Coach
Good side on the face of it. Trouble is this is the Sticktard we are talking about - injury made him pick the side in Game 2 that should have been chosen in Game 1. Jason King is the only Blues player dropped so far. Merrin is still there. Morris is in the mix as well - obviously.

I would not be surprised if we have the same 3/4s as Game 1, with Hayne shadowing Jennings, but Morris already in the 2 jumper.

Sticktard is obviously covering potential injuries from tomorrow night. That said, 2 things worry me. One is Morris - the other is that he hasnt picked a cover for Jamie Soward - as Warren Ryan pointed out this arvo. If Tin Soldier gets injured, then what?

Tweed Titan

Bench
not much fear from north of the border, gallen cannot play 2 good rep games in a row,
Care to explain how you come to this conclusion Einstein? Let me guess "just cause". Seeing though he ripped your boys a new vagina last time out.

Hodges will be lucky to last 80 minutes the chalky prick. My grandma has better knees than him, how long till his next season-ender?

Typical QLD arrogance.

Spanner in the works

First Grade
lol, you f**king idiot .. did you actually read my post?? I wrote explicitly "I would prefer Hayne instead of Morris".

My team lineup named was what I think the team will end up being .. not what I want .. made clear by my last sentence, which was "Hayne over Morris and Galloway over Merrin" ..

My reasoning behind thinking selection will go that way is because there is no need to select Morris in the squad when he hasn't played since injury if he is not going to be in the run-on side ... if they were selecting a 'cover' player, it would make more sense to go with someone who has actually been playing games.

Sorry. I thought the last bit was part of your signature and ignored it.

Spanner in the works

First Grade
Readin and comprension aren't his strong suits, he's a journalist after all.
And people trying to reason with Bestahalfwit, purrlease. Why waste your time?
Even Mr. XXXX chromosomes had something sensible to say, laughing at those NSW supporters hoping members of their own team f**k up. Imbo's unlimited sometimes it seems. Fancy giving the toads supporters fodder like that. Shameful.
On the team, a big yay for Galloway. I hope he gets a run (ahead of Merrin, there I said it). Making plenty of metres and yes, as others have said, good quick play the balls. What our halves and mobile pack will need. Let's hope he's allowed to get quick play the balls anyway.
And Jennings/Hayne is the combo on that side I hope. Having Hayne play centre in a game at this level when not his usual position, particularly against these opponents, seems like folly to me.

Common sense isn't your strong suit - you're an idiot after all.

bottle

Coach
Bazinga! You go me there Spanner, I got no come back for that, you're just too good for me.
I now hold you in the same level of regard and respect as Phil Rothfield.

Mr Fourex

Bench
Bazinga! You go me there Spanner, I got no come back for that, you're just too good for me.
I now hold you in the same level of regard and respect as Phil Rothfield.

Bazinga .......??

Isn't that a word that nerd Sheldon said on an episode of Big Bang Theory?

anyhoo.......

back to the infighting and belittling of one another

PDT_popc1.gif

Mr Fourex

Bench
Thanks, but was hoping for a proper answer, not an 'I hate all Dragons players' answer.

As a Qlder I would prefer he didnt play.

Au contraire snappy ............

I'm really looking forward to the day when someone smashes that dirty f*cken merkin

If the gods of league have any sense of justice at all it will be in S.O.O game 3

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Bazinga .......??
back to the infighting and belittling of one another

PDT_popc1.gif

Hey, given the choice of infighting or inbreeding, I know which I'd choose - I mean, look at you! You even belittle yourself by opening your mouth! At least we need someone else to do it for us!