What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW halfback problem solved

hugzy

Juniors
he steered youse around the park admirably, was resolute in defence, and even scored a try... everything that nsw needs.

now we just need to find someone to partner josh mccrone in the halves and we're set

parra pete

Referee
he steered youse around the park admirably, was resolute in defence, and even scored a try... everything that nsw needs.

now we just need to find someone to partner josh mccrone in the halves and we're set

What's wrong with Campo...????

Syren

Juniors

You look quite familiar... I think you are exactly like the "closet" Raider fan I know, who texted me "wada playa" immediately following McCrone's try

hindy111

Post Whore
Luke walsh has hit the year in great form.Mullen is playing well too.Campese will more than likely be the 5/8.Especialy if he plays like tonight.I just hope they dont pick pierce

Timbo

Staff member
One good game does not a career make.

He was fantastic tonight - now we need some consistency.

hugzy

Juniors
What's wrong with Campo...????

hes not in my fantasy team :OP

was just hoping by blowing mccrone's trumpet it'll delay the raidens fans' calls for sam williams when josh invariably has a string of shockers

and re syren: it was "wada plaua" as i was driving

Syren

Juniors
hes not in my fantasy team :OP

was just hoping by blowing mccrone's trumpet it'll delay the raidens fans' calls for sam williams when josh invariably has a string of shockers

and re syren: it was "wada plaua" as i was driving

I knew you were a closet Raiden

Cryptic

Juniors
You realise how SoO rules work right? And why they were made? Because for 20 years NSW stole every QLDer as their own?

Syren

Juniors
You realise how SoO rules work right? And why they were made? Because for 20 years NSW stole every QLDer as their own?

I'm referring to Inglis in particular. Of cos, what's done is done, if his heart is with QLD, then so be it.

Latest posts