What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Origin coach??

Eaglebuzz

Juniors
The rumour has it that Bellamy won't be the Storm coach by week's end... does that mean he'll get the arse from NSW as well?

Knightmare

Coach
If he gets the arse, give Tommy another run! Or maybe the planets will align and Gus will step back into the coaches' box? Oh please....

Eels Dude

Coach
I would say if he was sacked by Melbourne then he'd be sacked by the Blues immediately. The NSWRL is not going to support someone with a tarnished reputation as he will have if he admits to knowing about this rort.

Knightmare

Coach
Des would do a good job. He has the passion and the fire in the belly that you need for 3 games.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Id be suprized if the Storm sacked him, they need to stick together as much as possible and losing Craig will take all chance of that away.

It like to see Laurie Daley get it if so.

IanG

Coach
Hearing a rumour that he's already lost the gig and Joey Johns has been appointed. But it is only a rumour

Knightmare

Coach
Joey? Hmmmmmmm. The guy showed everyone he could play, but could he coach? I''d hate to see him go the way of Wally Lewis and be out of his depth in the coaches' box. And what happens if the black dog comes to haunt him the week of Origin?

Boganater

Juniors
The corruption in the Storm's boardroom shouldn't influence this decision. Craig Bellamy is a great coach. The players he had became great at the Storm. Who can name a player who was a star before they went there? They became great because of great coaching, with this status came a price tag to retain these players which they coundn't pay above board. Craig Bellamy is a proven elite coach, he is the best man for the job

Grail

Juniors
If he goes, they should bite the bullet and appoint a non-club coach. Get someone in the gig who isn't hampered by having to run an NRL team week in and week out.

Id be suprized if the Storm sacked him, they need to stick together as much as possible and losing Craig will take all chance of that away.

It like to see Laurie Daley get it if so.

Hope this is a joke. Daley was a great player one of the best I have ever seen.

But the last 5 years or so of listening to his commentary I have reached the opinion that he knows nothin about players abilities. A few weeks ago Ennis was having a crap game and Daley was going on about how great he was playing, even Smith got stuck into him.

If Bellamy is gone bring in Gould as coach/sole selector and we will win.

MSIH

Bench
I'd prefer a non club coach. But if you chose a club coach Hasler is the only possibility.

Matt23

Staff member
I definatly want Gould, if he's coaching we don't have to listen to his agenda driven commentary.

Latest posts