What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW/QLD Teams created from Supercoach stats.

redvscotty

First Grade
** DISCLAIMER: Not sure if this is the right place for it, because it's based on some of the Supercoach stats, but it's not for fantasy use, just discussion on 'could be' teams for SoO ***

I had some player data to play around with, that I believe comes from Supercoach.

With this, I decided to find out what the line ups for NSW and QLD would be if picked from these stats alone.

The stats used were Tries, Try Assists, Tackles, Hit-Ups. It also deducts points for Sin Bins or Send-Offs.

The Average that was used to calculate the teams was taken from the game total for each player made up from the above categories.

It took me 85 lines to complete the NSW side, and 154 lines to complete the QLD side.

The rules:

• Players MUST have 7 or more games for the season.
  • Each bench consists of 2 front rowers and 2 second rowers. No room here for a 5'2 winger 'just in case'.
  • Players have a certain position, and can overlap with other positions. I have gone with primary position where possible but there is essentially no lock, just 3 back rowers.
  • Injured players will not be counted. I think only Tom Turbo fit into this rule.

The teams:

NSW
  1. Jack Wighton
  2. Latrell Mitchell
  3. James Roberts
  4. Tim Lafai
  5. Cody Walker
  6. Brock Lamb
  7. Mitchell Pearce
  8. Ryan James
  9. Cameron McInnes
  10. Paul Vaughn
  11. Paul Gallen
  12. Wade Graham
  13. Jake Trbojevic
Jack De Belin
Joel Thompson
Aiden Tolman
Andrew Fifita

QLD
  1. Billy Slater
  2. Corey Oates
  3. Will Chambers
  4. Cameron Munster
  5. Tautau Moga
  6. Anthony Milford
  7. Ashley Taylor
  8. Felise Kaufusi
  9. Andrew McCulloch
  10. Josh McGuire
  11. Coen Hess
  12. Matt Gillett
  13. Josh Papalii
Gavin Cooper
Scott Bolton
Jarrod Wallace
Korbin Sims

Removed Tuamalolo - Woops!

Last edited:

RazorRam0n

Juniors
wtf? half of these players are doing shithouse in SC, brock lamb oates etc..

i have SC gold if you want the numbers.

and Taumololo is a kiwi lol

redvscotty

First Grade
Derp, fixed Tuamalolo.

Yeah, I'll have to fix the title, it's a fantasy system that uses certain Supercoach stats, not all of them.