What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW v Qld

yappy

Bench
SOK brings his bowling average down below 24. 40 wickets @ 23.55 in 11 matches is pretty impressive for any sort of bowler, but for a left arm orthodox bowler it's just insanely good. Shame he had to go off injured as he was a big show for a Michelle.

Sarfraz decides he'd like to have a rest for a few hours and sends Maddinson and Jaques back out for some quick runs. I'd say he'd be looking for a lead of around 400 with 3.5 sesssions to play before getting back out there.

yappy

Bench
Jaques goes for 16. I know we're chasing some quick runs, but I reckon unfortunately that he needs to be dropped. It's a very very long rut he's fallen into and he needs to go back to grade and tear them apart for a while if he's ever to come back for the Blues. There must be a young guy we can give a shot to. Even Warner coming in and lasting 5 overs would provide more consistent runs than Jaques has managed for quite some time.

yappy

Bench
Henriques on a pair comes out to face Gannon on a hatty. Maddinson bowled and Rohrer LBW.

yappy

Bench
Blues 1/116 at tea. Lead by 361. Uzi 43, Moi Moi 37. Good partnership after the 3/0 mini collapse.

Another hour and a half or so before putting them back in late today I'd say.

yappy

Bench
Pretty aggressive declaration seeing as Qld have 121 overs minimum to get the runs so it's getable if they can get a couple of batsmen making tons.

yappy

Bench
they dont have the batsmen and day 4 should suit our spin attack

I agree, but the openers have got to 71 without loss at stumps. 342 in 96 overs is probably beyond them with guys like Clark and Copeland available who can keep a lid on the scoring, but it looks like they are gonna make us work for 10 wickets.

Red Bear

Referee
2/128, only NSW can win at this point but taking 8 more wickets is another matter. Copeland on now for only his 5th over

yappy

Bench
Nevill has 34 byes against his name so far. He was standing up to Clark in the first dig for a bit so maybe that has something to do with it, but that's a lot of extras. He seemed tidy enough on Sunday.

(edit) Looks like he's been standing up to Copeland too.

Last edited:

Latest posts