What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nui.

league13

Juniors
I thought Nui had finished with the AMNRL, but,I see he was instrumental in persuading Terry Matterson to take on the job of coaching the Tomahawks.Was he also involved in the selection of that team?If he is still around,I don't see much chance for reunification.

tmfsd

Juniors
Sefa Paulo gave Nui a shout out on instagram a couple weeks back so he obviously still has something to do with league in the states. He needs to go tho

Heritage XIII

Juniors
read where he only took the AFL (Arena Footy) China job because he was about to lose his home as he mortgaged it to put money into US rugby league. So he was more forced into it rather than want to leave hence why he probably still has an interest.

MR KNIGHT

Juniors
Really, you guys are still obsessed with David Niu.

I have it on pretty good authority that he had nothing to do with team selections.

It is a GOOD thing he was able to use his contacts and get Terry Matherson. It was him that contacted The Wiggles.

He loves the game and will always help where needed.

It annoys me because, whatever some personal differences and squabbles aside, David niu is a decent, hard working, competent Rugby League man.

Now that there is publicity, lets see if those trying to tear down a building can actually build something with hard work

Skinner

Coach

I have it on pretty good authority that he had nothing to do with team selections.

It is a GOOD thing he was able to use his contacts and get Terry Matherson. It was him that contacted The Wiggles.

It annoys me because, whatever some personal differences and squabbles aside, David niu is a decent, hard working, competent Rugby League man.

Now that there is publicity, lets see if those trying to tear down a building can actually build something with hard work

This - and thankfully there is someone who can actually get his name right

Bronco Rob

Juniors

Mr Knight, no-one has questioned whether David is a decent hard-working man or not. No-one is denying the initial work he did to get the game up and running in the US and I for one commend him on that. But what some have an issue with is the lack of transparency with the AMNRL and until we hear otherwise David Niu is still the head of the organisation so of course there's going to be speculation about him. Why is it necessary for so much cloke and dagger stuff, why can't the Rugby League public know what's going on, maybe you know, would love to hear about it!

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
The game will not move forward until crap like this is fixed, I thought it was all over just as the WC was starting, looks like I have had the wool pulled over my eyes again.

It's not bloody hard, hire a tin shed, buy a heap of beer, get in there and sort your bloody differences out and don't come out until you all have come to your senses.

Latest posts