What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NZ Test Team

choc_soldier

Coach
Great to see Whatuira get a run! :D

Puletua and Galuvao will wreak their usual brand of havoc. They pretty much picked themsleves.

Pritchard... has played 9 first grade games for the Panthers, all off the bench. But is part of a relatively successful Cougars unit (Panthers first division team).

He's not the first player to literally be picked from obscurity, but he gets a run, he won't let the Kiwis down. Since he has been replacing Swain, he has been close to the best on the field for the Panthers.

Bit of a gamble though.

changes to the team:
david vaeliki out
nigel vagana into fullback
paul whaturia to centre
tevita latu to bench

david kidwell into squad as cover

thuganomics

Coach
well He wouldn't ebat Vaniikolo for the spot. So it was between him and Meli. And Meli has played well in that jumper before so im not all that surprised.

playdaball

Bench
Utai according to DA has an attitute problem. Shame as he could have come into the side when Vaeliki pulled out.

thuganomics

Coach
Im surprised Whaturia got in, hes a good player but hes on the bench for the Panthers so i thought his chances went down.

kiwi_man

Juniors
rauhihi should be ther instead of jason cayless but the selectors said that they will base alot of the selections on how they handled it in last years test in october which is really stupid

JasonE

Bench
After seeing the form and fitness of Willie Talau this year I would have no hesitation in saying he is the KIwis form centre at the moment, the old sharpness is back and he is looking fitter than ever, also looks like he is enjoying his footy, unlike some.

I don't think NZ have enough form players to pick from right now...the Warriors are going crap, Wiki is out for 5 (which will impact the raiders also), Jones out of sorts (any union rumours yet?) and Rauhihi must have slept with DA's missus not to get picked...

That being said, I know they will stand up.

My tip is Australia to win

22-10

Meth

Staff member
She's saying that the Kiwis are going to get a hiding. Are you tipping the Kiwis? (entirely uncharacteristic)

Maybe a better way of saying it would of been...'the kiwis are in for a hiding'

And, I'm pretty sure Crusader is female.

Anyway...I'm gutted. I made an avatar bet with EvilGrowler...no Stacey, no Rauihihi, no Lauititi, no Warriors form, off fied dramas

Go the Kiwis

Macca

Coach
You got me Scuba!

I thought she meant the Kiwi's were going to give the Aussies a hiding. :lol:

My apologies. ;-)