What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O rico johnny de Brasil dos campeões sauda-o

didint want to spoil the resalt but i thunk you all know by now that Brasil won beating the germ men- would havda be better to have my Argentina there but brasil is close enough
i huppen to know that mr ronaldo who score da2 goals is part argentinian

Johnny Rico and the Roughnecks will kill some bugs in honor of this ocashun

el rico johnny le saluda!
el rico johnny saluda Brasil y Ronaldo!

J

Johnsy

¿El Brasil iba siempre a ser batido por Alemania?
Johnsy

J

Johnsy

Ella persiste con este tipo del bullshit de poste Bulldog, porque él piensa que es absolutamente listo. Si cualquier cosa él es estúpido absolutamente de mierda.
Johnsy

Ella comienza a molestar la mierda fuera de mí Johnsy. Ella no es nada pero un buscador de la atención. Yo whish ella acaba de joder lejos y sale el resto de nosotros ventiladores de deporte sólo.

¡La ramera!
Raging Bulldog

J

Johnsy

¿Le veo a mi amigo haber descubierto el traductor de la lengua, que uno usted utiliza?
Johnsy

mister raging bulldog i dunt know you but thunkyou for your bad spanish but wot do you mean by saying -
"Why persist you with your posts of bullshit?" - why do you say this to me?
ieat5 bugs for breakfast beforeI crush insects like you.
and why tell me to pissoff -what does this mean? in my century piss off men sending your yellow wee againstda leg of other men in public places -
- i dunut know if you learn this from your muther or father but if they teech you to do this den they are some sick bustards

and mr johnsey - you also havda bad spanish and even my portuguese friends laugh at you. in boot camp, the cork lovers are laughed at a lot so you can seeda joke ha ha ha
i see that you are big loser saint george person and that ist funny - at least the rude mr raging bulldog has da team that is winning ha ha ha
but you seem like good frunds wid him when you call him mate - in my century this means lovers and thats ok becuse we have men wid men in da shower block all the time - not my thing butt i undastand
ha ha - i said BUTT - funny joke ha ha

Mate I couldn't give a flying f**k if you have a go at me, but don't bring my parents into it you f**kWIT!!!
You started this pointless garbage you dickhead, so either handle the heat or f**k off from the kitchen!
:mad:
Raging Bulldog!

Mr Raging bulldog.
i um back
this is my kitchen an you areda one leaving - i didint start this pointless garbage u did when you told me to piss somewhere - but i see now that make da mistake
when i said yourpeeple producersaresick, i was saying dat they are big and dominant. in your century i think this called being rig, butda honest truth is that rig in my century means large and slow moving truck covered in dirt so mebbee i get another translation wrung.
so you are my hero and i want to know howrig everyone here in boot camp thunks you are - the bigger and older soldiers want five minutes with you in da shower block to prove their appreciution

mr johnsey - i thunk you ok. if anywon gives you trubble you let me know and i send you da supply of Illudiom Phosdex which is purfect for making the Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator - it will dustify your enemies from 1000 kilometers away.