What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O/T Dragons 'Times tables' poster

Russo

Juniors
Hey guys,

I'm a school teacher and I want a Dragons 'times table poster' for my class, I saw one the other day but I can't remember where I saw it! Does anyone know where I could get one? I've looked everywhere!!!

Thanks

RedVDave

First Grade
Last time I saw one was at the newsagency in Rockdale plaza but that was a long, long time ago so hopefully (if it's not long track for you) it won't all be for nothing.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
the NRL did a limited release of a number of clubs a few years back.. most were pretty useless tho..

melbourne storm times table - just like the regular thing, except all the answers are doubled

cronulla sharks times table - only comes with the "zero X" table..

south sydney times table - seems to be the most complete one, but has been so long since it's been updated, it's in the metric system

canberra raiders times table - comes with a bonus table - $250,000 pa x 1 dog = $0

newcastle knights times table - all the answers need to be divided by 150. if you get stuck, ring gids..

brisbane broncos times table - got all the way up to "18x" but then seemed to go missing

canterbury bulldogs times table - all the answers are listed as betting odds

north queensland times table - all answers say "please check bulldogs table"

parramatta eels times table - jarryd hayne is the answer to everything

sydney roosters times table - no good for a classroom. always goes missing right when you need it

Stagger Lee

Bench
south sydney times table - seems to be the most complete one, but has been so long since it's been updated, it's in the metric system

should that be .... not in the metric system ? :shock: (

Muzby that was a great post :D

St George times table - goes up to 16 times and the answer is always wayne bennet

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member

should that be .... not in the metric system ? :shock: (

Muzby that was a great post :D

St George times table - goes up to 16 times and the answer is always wayne bennet

shoot.. meant to say imperial system :(

and i did think up a better one for the cowboys..

north queensland times table - has 1 times table, and then 3 through to 12x table. someone forgot to take the 2..

Hutty1986

Immortal
shoot.. meant to say imperial system :(

and i did think up a better one for the cowboys..

north queensland times table - has 1 times table, and then 3 through to 12x table. someone forgot to take the 2..

:lol:

ShaiGuY

First Grade
Nice one Muzby
Newcastle one:
(30 + 150) x
smiley-face.gif

? x

8ball2.gif

BTW you forgot the West Tigers:

My take (although not multiplication): 13-12 = 1

Latest posts