What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O.T. Whose going to Towney?

Quigs

Immortal
Quigs and Old mate, and old mates two sons are off on the roadtrip north. Leaving tomorrow at 4am. Only 740k thats all.

Who else is going? Old mates got our tickets in the away supporters section.

FYI I've had it on good advice, the cows club requires covered footwear after 7pm and no singlets or wearing yuh hats.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Travel safe dudes, my ol' mate, weather expert Olivio Regano says it's not going to be very good at all.

shaggs

Coach
I wish I was going. Quite like Townsville.

Get yourself to Consortium and Mad Cow. The leagues club did a good feed prior to the game and then you can get the bus to the ground

Quigs

Immortal
I wish I was going. Quite like Townsville.

Get yourself to Consortium and Mad Cow. The leagues club did a good feed prior to the game and then you can get the bus to the ground

Do they have pensioners concessions - I'm takin' me seniors card.

too far to go on a Friday night for an old Quigs like me. I'll settle with a bowl of wedges and a few schooners of Resches at my local.