What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Observations from a League "disliker"

Scorpio30

Bench
My girlfriend asks "Why the warriors look so sloooow on attack." and "From what Ive seen, that Awen Guttenbeil isnt that good."
:lol:

Scott

Bench
Hmmm, interesting! I don;t like watching the Warriors with the wife, for fear of those sorts of comments!

I thought Gutts was very very good in the second half last night. He just didn't stop!

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
At times they were painfully sloooow on attack.

Can't bring myself to answer the other one...

AliN

Live Update Team
same, he was one of our better performers..
some woman just don't get it ;)

Skinner

Coach
Scorpio30 said:
My girlfriend asks "Why the warriors look so sloooow on attack." and "From what Ive seen, that Awen Guttenbeil isnt that good."
:lol:

Dump her immediately - report back when it's done.

MKEB...

Staff member
sport ...girlfriend
sport... girlfriend
sport ...girlfriend

tough decision, I pick the former (followed in closely in second by Pizza)

Sorry

kiwi_man

Juniors
haha ironically my girlfriend also questioned awens usefulness she also pointed out that rovelli had a shocker, in which i replied "thanks, i didnt notice.....:roll:

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
They also picked up a Tigers player at Jade in 2004.

I remember looking at the TV and thinking 'Hmm, thats wierd'....

MKEB...

Staff member
If my missus had of made remarks like that about Arwen , i would have been like... "eh missy, Get back in the dining room and knit me some socks".

MKEB...

Staff member
And if my missus had of made remarks about Webby nekkid in the changing sheds, I would have been like..."eh missy, get back in the kitchen and bake me some cookies".

MKEB...

Staff member
Bobby DIGital said:
Peter Wopati woulda enjoyed that.

He would of had pleasant dreams on Saturday night...Kind of taken his mind of the belting he woulda copped in the curtain raiser.

Jesbass

First Grade
mad kiwi elloco bandido said:
And if my missus had of made remarks about Webby nekkid in the changing sheds, I would have been like..."eh missy, get back in the kitchen and bake me some cookies".

That's cruel, mad kiwi - making a woman knit socks in a kitchen and not a sewing room. Damn cruel.

Latest posts