What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Obviously…the favourite word

2010Dragons

Bench

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Probably not worth a thread, but humans in general do this.

My favourite is Steve Kearney's 'again', which he says even when it's the first time you've talked to him in 12 months.

gunpk

Juniors
Probably not worth a thread, but humans in general do this.

My favourite is Steve Kearney's 'again', which he says even when it's the first time you've talked to him in 12 months.
Similar to Kieran Foran who keeps saying "like I said" even when it's the first time he's saying it

T-Boon

Coach
this is something clubs should spend an hour or so on each day. Just working on teaching the boys some conversation skills. Just some basic words and some techniques for saying things as though they graduated from primary school into high school.

blaza88z

Coach
Inglis use to do it (probably still does) and I was sitting thinking.. what the f**k is so obvious about that comment?

Meapro Ham

Juniors
Craig Bellamy sets a new Guinness world record for saying "y-know" in every interview he does.

Seibold gives it a nudge. Obviously been to the Bellamy school.

And then you have Fittler with his “most probably” in nearly every sentence which he kind of shortens so it sounds like “mosry”.