What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

off contract this year

And why would they, he's a 10 year player and is partially exempt from the salary cap. Not to mention he's their captain........... oh and he's still a great player...

t-ba

Post Whore
There's that, and the fact that he's the Difference between Manly and the CC bears being in the comp. Manly owe him so much for his efforts in 2002 it isn't funny.

skeepe

Immortal
Swampdonkey said:
What is the deal with Andrew McFadden, is he still injured?

Nope, he's playing for the Storm feeder team Norths in the Queensland Cup.

With all due respect to Cappy, that's not surprising. He's a good halfback but given the choice between him and Matt Orford I know which one I'd take.

Docking

Juniors
From Cronulla,

David Peachey
Michael Sullivan
Chris Beattie
Phil Bailey
Jason Stevens (I'm fairly sure he's up for renewal)

Matt Hilder was off contract but resigned him for another 2 years a few weeks back.

brook

First Grade
Kiwi said:
Slater, Hoffman and Johnson being Storm products makes it more important for them to stay. They need to be able to hang on to players they have developed.

Signing a player for 80k a year straight out of a premiership winning SG Ball side does not equal developing him!!!

Kingytek

Juniors
next knights half said:
form newcastle
micheal ennis
kurt gidley
andrew johns
ben kennedy
matt kennedy
clint newton
robbio davis
matt parsons
luke quigley
russel richarson
josh smith
timmana tahu
adam wolnough

they wont resign robbie'o unless he plays for a meat pie and a stubbie after each game

Latest posts