What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utey

Coach
I rate him and was looking forward to him coming across. Bugger if it never eventuated.

Tommy Coco

Juniors
Where do you find the Wenty team list for Friday vs Windsor?

I expect its the rest of the players not listed in the NRL trial but was keen to see who is and who isn't playing on Friday.

Stagger eel

Staff member
mate, i do have the side but unfortunately i dont have a link attached to it but it is pretty much the off cuts from first grade

The Colonel

Immortal
just a backround to same of the new players listed.

* Jerome Mackenzie is only 20 and played A grade for Wenty last year, he may be a little older but could well follow the steps of Ken Sio if his form in the trials improve.

* Lancen Joudo came from NorthQueenslands feeder club as a half/hooker he's also played 1 fg game for the sharks in 08 I think.

* Charlie H, pretty much veteren in the Bundy cup comp but played plenty of state cup with Norths and wests.

* Judah Luvalo, a backrower from the dogs 20's of last year.

* TJ Tautoa, I think he was a back up half in the dogs 20's last year.

* Ben Fritz, I believe he's the son of ex first grader Darren and came from Queensland, he may well be a frontrower.

TJ Tautoa came through the Eels Under 17's and SG Ball sides before playing last year with the Bulldogs under 20's side. 5/8, hooker, lock.

Tony Bongo

Bench
Etu was man of the match IMO. Shacks was solid, the Fijian flyer looked good and anyone calling for Nathan Smith to replace MK just yet needs their head read.

Stagger eel

Staff member
For thos interested Wenty are playing newtown at cabr tomorrow night and I believe a handful of eels fringies are playing.

Kick off is at 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.