What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Offsiders

taipan

Referee
10:10 before anything AFL related was mentioned.

Edit: 10:18. Horse racing. Booooooooo!!!!!!!

I'm going to start a petition so they don't talk about that!

I'm starting a petition to have that petitioner Taipan banned from any social media app,he is the biggest dipstick ever to have dipped his nostrils into our atmosphere.A useless son of a bitch, who thinks he's a smart a*se when he's not ,and as funny as Cyclone Debbie.
Punchable,pretentious,pompous,predictable,prickly and pig headed,other than that ,there is not much else worthwhile I can say about him.

Dodgy

Juniors
Oh yeah. I forgot. Josh Massoud was on SEN this morning, talking league with Kevin Hillier. I was listening thinking he'd be on today's show. He said nothing that could be interpreted as negative towards league!

Headless Chook

Juniors
And just in case anyone needs reminding of where this AFL spoogefest is telecasted from, there's that hideous backdrop of the GEEEE.

axe&smash&crush

Juniors
Footage of melees in the crowd (aka everywhere else in australia outside the AFL world, as a fight) emerges from lastweeks 657th showdown in adelaide.

Wonder whether the gang will cover this, on the weekend. Oh off for easter (francis needs a break) we will have to wait another week to see. Not covering it could be considered bias if they covered the fight (aka in the AFL world as a melee) at the roosters v dogs match. Maybe kellie can talk about as she is proud south australian.

Last edited:

Headless Chook

Juniors
Footage of melees in the crowd (aka known everywhere else in australia outside the AFL world, as a fight) emerges from lastweeks 657th showdown in adelaide.

Wonder whether the gang will cover this, on the weekend. Oh off for easter (francis needs a break) we will have to wait another week to see. Not covering it could be considered bias if they covered the fight (aka known in the AFL world as a melee) at the roosters v dogs match. Maybe kellie can talk about as she is proud south australian.

Can almost guaranteed they'll gloss over the Eddie Betts racism atrocity too (if they mention it all). It will be interesting how they go about defending the fat bag responsible for the vile post.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/ne...s/news-story/13e1e554b471d7ef12e567e99c14cde3

mongoose

Coach
Imagine if they got a decent RL Journo (I know there's very few) on there criticising the AFL fans horrible racist behaviour and compared it unfavourably to Rugby League's great treatment of it's Indigenous stars? I could imagine Whately running off set in tears.

the ABC would probably cut transmission like Packer did to Australia's naughtiest home videos.

axe&smash&crush

Juniors
Good episode today, they didnt start with rant on league, no womens AFL talk, and they devoted equal time to league and AFL.

But seriously they work 30 minutes a week and most of them only work twice a month and they need a break!!! "Work" is probably the wrong word.

mozza91

Coach
Cool it guys we all know Waleed knows absolutely everything. He's a Rugby League aficionado and to disagree with him makes you akin to Adolf Hitler.

Latest posts