What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old season game streams

Billybob

Juniors
Howdy

there used to be a website that i used to visit that had all the old and new game streams for download
since ive updated my computer ive lost all of my favourites folder and cant remember what the site was called

it was fairly popular so hopefully someone out there still uses it
so can you please post the url for me

thanks guys

*Paul*

Juniors
That's mine. The NRL site claimed the vids would only be available to BigPong users this season, so I stopped doing it. That appears not to have happened.

What has happened though, is the video gallery pages at nrl.com are even more bloated and overdone than before. I've half a mind to do this season, if only to spare people from the tortuous navigation required.

melon....

Coach
*Paul* said:
That's mine. The NRL site claimed the vids would only be available to BigPong users this season, so I stopped doing it. That appears not to have happened.

What has happened though, is the video gallery pages at nrl.com are even more bloated and overdone than before. I've half a mind to do this season, if only to spare people from the tortuous navigation required.
Not worried about the illeagl copyright aspects? Bloody kids...

jamesgould

Juniors
*Paul* said:

That'd be cool if you could. When I get a high speed internet connection I'm just gonna go and download every Knights game back to 2001 ... got about a seasons worth from 01 to 03 at the moment, but my connection is too slow to manage the increased size of the 2004 files.

James.