What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Orford Announcement @ 12 tommorow!

Bumble

First Grade
On 2UE they announced that Orford has made up his mind and he will announce his decision at 12 tommorow.

t-ba

Post Whore
swing_low said:
For sure its melbourne

What he said. Manly a slim chance.

Souths= :lol: :lol: . Man am I happy Richo fought so hard to hold onto Joe Williams...

Choppies

Coach
if he dosent sign with Souths this time tomorrow George will be saying that Manly or whoever he signs with is over the cap.

Funny how people are giving him a hard time. He is only saying what anyone who has lost a player to the roosters has been saying for years.

PJ

First Grade
Funny how people are giving him a hard time. He is only saying what anyone who has lost a player to the roosters has been saying for years.

Noi he's bleating on like usual and refusing to look at reality. It's always someone elses fault, never Souths. It's not that Braith didn't want to be targeted week in week out and have his game and career suffer for a short term gain as opposed to a strong club with other good players to take some of the pressure off.

Same story with it's someone elses fault that Souths have no money, that they had to leave Redfern and on and on and on...

ortz18

Juniors
My guess is he is going to stay with us, otherwise he would wait until after the broncos match. It will really fire the boys up if he signs and we could be in for a ripper then.

Jae

Juniors
I'd imagine he'll stay at Melbourne. With most players who switch clubs we get some sort of indication that it'll happen beforehand (Harrison/Anasta).

Alan Shore

First Grade
I really do hope he stays in Melbourne.

Though if he's promised the captaincy from when Kearns goes next year, that'd be disgraceful. The new Storm captain should be Geyer or Smith.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
I would laugh my ass off if he came out an said he was retiring!! (wont happen, but it would hilarious!!)