What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Origin Game Day

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Lets hope for no injuries for our representatives.

And a win for the Blues.

Sick of these Queensland farkers led by arrogant Cam Smith.

MilkShark

First Grade
I want nsw to win but I also want them to lose.

Don't rate Daley as a coach so if losing the series means he's moved along than i'm ok with that.

Last edited:

bluefox1968

Juniors
ALL the Queenslanders I know, and ALL the ones I see on TV are now arrogant.

It never used to be this way, when SOO was even.

We need NSW to win 4 series in a row (preferably 3-0 each time), so that they calm down a bit.

Sick of it!!!

Quigs

Immortal
I just hope they have a really big dust up and heaps of players start slapping one another and there is a lot of chesty pushy bargy stuff.

Ohhh and you can back 3rd man Thaiday will run 20 metres and slap someone really hard around the back of the head.

It will be on I tell youse and the refs will have trouble getting it under control. I reckon there might even be a cattledog slapathon.

Bitches it will be on.

M2D2

Bench
all the press has been talking up NSW.
How often do NSW win in QLD when they are seen as the favs?

I put this in the SOO part of LU so i may as well put it here.
The papers are reporting that Bird has been training as backup hooker.
I say this:
In 2013 City vs Country, Peats was hooker and Wade Graham was on the bench, exactly the same as tonight.
Wado played nearly all the second half of the game at hooker and set up a nice try for Fifita.
I wouldn't be surprised if Wado has been training at hooker. Solid defence, a good passer and a kicking game.

Quigs

Immortal
3pts A Woods

2pts M Moylan

1pt C Smiff

The Channel Nein NSW Blues 32

The Courier Mail Morons ...29

Third Man Thaiday to be placed on report for a reckless bitch slap to the back of the head of a player not in possession of the ball.

Quigs

Immortal
Hey youse .... what time is the actual kick off. It is not displayed anywhere around here or in the game time thingy at the top of the page.

Kick off in PMT thanks. (That Penriff Mean Time)

Quigs

Immortal
Don't bother I found it... it is 8pm kickoff

And the Blues Under 20s whopped the Morons 30 to 16