What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: American footy thread

T.S Quint

Coach
Draft day bitches, who wants to join jimmy on the greatest winning run in history

Quite an interesting draft we had so far.
Shanny and Lynch seem to have an idea of what they want and are going out to get it.
I like drafting an OT in the first. Was surprised by the small WR in the second. Thought we might go for someone a bit bigger considering we already have Taylor to fill that gap. But the kid's record speaks for itself.
Glad to get another LB as well.

hindy111

Post Whore
Quite an interesting draft we had so far.
Shanny and Lynch seem to have an idea of what they want and are going out to get it.
I like drafting an OT in the first. Was surprised by the small WR in the second. Thought we might go for someone a bit bigger considering we already have Taylor to fill that gap. But the kid's record speaks for itself.
Glad to get another LB as well.

Phili made slick moves. Traded down so Giants didnt get Lamar Jackson at top of 2nd then traded up to sting Dallas and lend the best TE in the class.

jk13

First Grade
Yep, we traded that fat ass Trent who apparently came to camp with a council approved extension hanging from his gut. Warner and Moore r suppose to be good projects with high ceilings. Can’t wait for sept

T.S Quint

Coach
Yep, we traded that fat ass Trent who apparently came to camp with a council approved extension hanging from his gut. Warner and Moore r suppose to be good projects with high ceilings. Can’t wait for sept

Trent Brown has a lot of talent but obviously doesn't have the right mindset.
He'd better improve in that area in NE or Belicheck will have him gone in a second.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Actually, scratch that - that's not nice.

I've never rated Carr, but to call him a useless gimp is harsh.

Still - I reckon hes hugely over-rated.

jk13

First Grade
Will b interesting to see how he goes under hard ass gruden, I didn’t mind him until he did that ridiculous fail dive for the td last year

Eelementary

Post Whore
Will b interesting to see how he goes under hard ass gruden, I didn’t mind him until he did that ridiculous fail dive for the td last year

Never like him, even at college.

I find him soft, and his only saving grace is a cannon for an arm - he has no touch or feel to his game, imo.

Never been a fan of his.

T.S Quint

Coach
I hope, for my beloved Raiders' sake, that you're right.

Well if he doesn't, you're screwed. How long is he signed up for?
The real problem is that even is he isn't good, he still won't be bad enough (as well as the rest of the team) to have such a shitty season that you can end up with the number 1 pick the next year in order to get the next top QB.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Well if he doesn't, you're screwed. How long is he signed up for?
The real problem is that even is he isn't good, he still won't be bad enough (as well as the rest of the team) to have such a shitty season that you can end up with the number 1 pick the next year in order to get the next top QB.

Expires 2022, I think.

hindy111

Post Whore
Carr ia good enough as 2016 showed.
Needs support. Nick Files won the Superbowl ffs. Nfl has so much to do with game plan and other positions. Yes the QB is the most important but Carr is certainly better then
Foles,Bortles and Keenam. Who where in 3 of the 4 best sides last season

84 Baby

Referee
That dude with the one hand getting drafted is highly impressive. Makes me think what useless stuff I've done with two hands

Oscarman

Juniors
Was a bit weird Jacksonville having the 29th pick in each round after years of top 10 picks. Good though being able to draft best available instead of based on need. Happy enough with the picks.

Not enough Long Snappers drafted ever.

Latest posts