What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: American footy thread

jk13

First Grade
1st home game, 4 day turn around, chance to go 3-0. DJ will be running for his life. we got the fastest LBs. Everything to like about this game tomorrow

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Big test for the bills, apart of me feels the bills are rattled. They have a Nathan Cayless/ Michael Vella led team feel about them at the moment.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
3 weeks into it I can def cinci loosing a few more in a row than going on a huge steak.
Dallas overrated, beat up a shaken jets after rogers injury.

still cannot believe 2 years in a row buffalo have loss 2 games to a Zac Wilson led team.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I believe they call it QB purgatory

It shouldn't be, if we were competently run.

But then again, this is the same organisation that thought that a Jon Gruden - ten years out of coaching - was an inspired coaching signing, and that signing Josh f**king McDaniels was a shrewd move.

Pazza

First Grade
you really got to luck out and have the number 1 pick when someone like burrow comes along or mortgage the farm and pray it pays off

King-Gutho94

Coach
Funny how NFL is just a ruthless sport yet technically its frowned upon if you start putting a big score on your opposition. Your expected to show mercy.

Miami had the chance to break an all-time record of scoring most points 73 in a game with a FG in last 30 seconds but opted to kneel.

Anyway i might be spilling my load early but the Fins are capable of a Super Bowl if Tua stays fit and doesnt get any more concussions.

70 points in a game where you pull your big guns off with a quarter to go is incredible.

hindy111

Post Whore
you really got to luck out and have the number 1 pick when someone like burrow comes along or mortgage the farm and pray it pays off

Most top Qtr backs didn't land top 10. I'd say the no 1 is about a 1/3 chance of being good. And still odds stacked they will be a bust.
I think it's an element of luck when it come she Qtr backs. Mahomes when 9th and is the best we've ever seen just about. Along with Brady.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Most top Qtr backs didn't land top 10. I'd say the no 1 is about a 1/3 chance of being good. And still odds stacked they will be a bust.
I think it's an element of luck when it come she Qtr backs. Mahomes when 9th and is the best we've ever seen just about. Along with Brady.
Yeah Tom Brady's story when it comes to the draft just shows it really is pot luck a lot of time.

You can be a gun at collage but hit the big time you may get injuries, culture issues, bad coaching, talent around you might not be good enough.

What recruiters can't judge in not just NFL but in all sports is the mental drive of the athlete and the extent they are willling to drive themselves to success.

T.S Quint

Coach
1st home game, 4 day turn around, chance to go 3-0. DJ will be running for his life. we got the fastest LBs. Everything to like about this game tomorrow

Decent win.
Didn't play our best but still never looked like losing. Purdy was a bit shaky at first but ended up with over 300 yards.

I'm liking what I see so far, and we can still get better.

T.S Quint

Coach
And the Jets once again can't find a way to beat the Pats.
Dropped hail mary in the last second. f**k, you had it!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Funny how NFL is just a ruthless sport yet technically its frowned upon if you start putting a big score on your opposition. Your expected to show mercy.

Miami had the chance to break an all-time record of scoring most points 73 in a game with a FG in last 30 seconds but opted to kneel.

Anyway i might be spilling my load early but the Fins are capable of a Super Bowl if Tua stays fit and doesnt get any more concussions.

70 points in a game where you pull your big guns off with a quarter to go is incredible.

Broncos are the softest team in the nfl. Washington also had their way with the same d.
It kinda reminds me of when parra smashed the sharks 74-4, it wasn’t so much they are amazing just the sharks had completely given up.

won’t happen against the bills and there d, and buffalo running game is electric at the moment which will keep dolphins of the ground for long periods of time.

buffalo possibly has the best secondary in the nfl

hindy111

Post Whore
Very early but what teams can win it? Seems fairly open at the moment but certainly a lot just making numbers.