What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Andy Irons dead

carncowboys

Juniors
the thing that upsets me most is that a few weeks ago when Bec and Lleyton Hewwit had theyre anklebiter that made the 3rd story on the news, tonigth i was watching it and the Irons story broke out just before the sport (around 6 or 7 stories in) and was headlined "irons dead, drug use suspected" gimme a f*cking break. F*cking media merkins

the thing that upsets me most is that a few weeks ago when Bec and Lleyton Hewwit had theyre anklebiter that made the 3rd story on the news, tonigth i was watching it and the Irons story broke out just before the sport (around 6 or 7 stories in) and was headlined "irons dead, drug use suspected" gimme a f*cking break. F*cking media merkins

The media can twist anything.

Let's say I carked it, I have my prescription asthma puffer next to my bed (I hardly have to use the fecker now that I have moved out of Sydney though) does that mean that prescription drugs were found next to me as well??

Just leave Andy and his family alone for a bit ya pack of heartless basterds!!!