What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Association Football

Eelementary

Post Whore
was still banging them in at 41 for Milan, although coming off the bench but most players were long retired by then

still at Milan although he has hung up the boots

I love his play style, and his cocky persona made him shine even more, for me.

And Maldini is just the greatest defender I've ever seen - absolutely phenomenal .

Eelementary

Post Whore
I was just watching a video of some of the most under-rated players of the modern era, and I can't believe I forgot to mention Denis Bergkamp as one of my favourite players - the man's vision, and touch, was incredible.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Seems like he's the fourth A-league one so called fan to get done for the same thing in the last 18months, as per the last para.

which has f**k all to do with WSW or RBB

^^^
Three other soccer fans faced court last month after being charged with knowingly displaying a Nazi symbol in public without reasonable excuse at the Australia Cup final between Sydney United 58 FC and Macarthur FC at CommBank Stadium in October 2022. One of the men was handed a lifetime ban by FA.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Would you say he was the… OnlyFan?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Chelsea started the year poorly but the last 1/3rd started to put it together and rocket home.

you know, selling pubs to yourself is pretty dumb, be interresting to see when all this crap will be dealt with and where Chel$ki will end up

hindy111

Post Whore
you know, selling pubs to yourself is pretty dumb, be interresting to see when all this crap will be dealt with and where Chel$ki will end up

I think it's silly calling then Chel$ki.
Most English football clubs are owned by wealthy people. Why discriminate against how wealthy and how much they are willing to spend? Putting money into the game only grows it.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I think it's silly calling then Chel$ki.
Most English football clubs are owned by wealthy people. Why discriminate against how wealthy and how much they are willing to spend? Putting money into the game only grows it.

they used to be Russian owned, or are you just a recent bandwaggoner ?

its also called cheating, they were fined last year and are still currently under investigation for further breaches

hindy111

Post Whore
they used to be Russian owned, or are you just a recent bandwaggoner ?

its also called cheating, they were fined last year and are still currently under investigation for further breaches

I been following since the Vialli,Jody Morris ,Jesper Gronkear, De Saily days