What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT- Australian Fullback

wibble

Bench
With Boyd and Slater both seemingly injured and off the pace, and Barba absolutely killing it in the super league (he is the best player in the competition by a country mile), do you reckon he comes into consideration for Aussie fullback at all?

I would guess no. We generally don't select "barbarians" (with the big Darren Smith exception, I assume we've all heard of that f**ker), and it is a lesser comp he is shining in, and he probably doesn't meet Saint Mal's required levels of "adultness".

So I guess Slater will make it, or Tedesco (who is also not going brilliantly). But Barba is seriously better than these guys at the moment.

Ads

First Grade
No. Not even the slightest chance. Turbo and Tedesco easily ahead of him.

Eion

First Grade
Ha you serious? The nrl broke out in a cold sweat just reading this thread.

carinashark

First Grade
Anyone but Tadesco, NRL’s most unlucky player. I can just see the headline. Teddy busts knee while breaking Coopers jaw!

sandshark

Bench
With Boyd and Slater both seemingly injured and off the pace, and Barba absolutely killing it in the super league (he is the best player in the competition by a country mile), do you reckon he comes into consideration for Aussie fullback at all?

I would guess no. We generally don't select "barbarians" (with the big Darren Smith exception, I assume we've all heard of that f**ker), and it is a lesser comp he is shining in, and he probably doesn't meet Saint Mal's required levels of "adultness".

So I guess Slater will make it, or Tedesco (who is also not going brilliantly). But Barba is seriously better than these guys at the moment.
No chance, the suits at NRL will never allow such a thing even if he is scores 12 tries a game. Barba will probably never play in the comp again to be honest.

webShark

No chance, the suits at NRL will never allow such a thing even if he is scores 12 tries a game. Barba will probably never play in the comp again to be honest.
They didn't pick Ben when in career best form at the Bulldogs. No chance now.. Slater (is he injured?), Inglis, Boyd, Turbo and even Duges ahead of Ben. Teddy too.
Here is the irony. They would probably go Moylan and Holmes over Ben too. Moral is, don't get CAUGHT taking coke.

Dufty?

Foz

Bench
The guy from Newcastle that cost a million bucks is living up to the price tag.
Forget Billy,Teddy etc.
Pick him.(whatever his name is)

Latest posts