What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[OT] Christmas Gift Ideas

if you go to the perth mint website http://www.perthmint.com.au/ they have a massive amount of collector coins for all kinds of themes they can print images right on the coin now check out this bruce lee one

0-01-2015-75thAnniversary-BruceLee-Silver-1oz-Proof-Reverse.jpg

http://www.perthmint.com.au/catalogue/75th-anniversary-of-bruce-lee-2015-1oz-silver-proof-coin.aspx

ok its 109 bucks but the coin is 99% pure silver and its a limited edition of 5000 so there is a good chance it will rise in value in the future plus it looks cool

Last edited:

strider

Post Whore
I'm thinking of getting a tablet - (to be exact Samsung Galaxy S2 9.7")

Do any of you merkins use a tablet for general browsing and important things like posting on this forum?
I have a laptop, but sometimes it feels like a pain in the bum having to get it out and turn it on and lug it round ... wondering if a tablet might be simpler? But then holding a tablet while you type might be annoying???

I'm thinking of getting a tablet - (to be exact Samsung Galaxy S2 9.7")

Do any of you merkins use a tablet for general browsing and important things like posting on this forum?
I have a laptop, but sometimes it feels like a pain in the bum having to get it out and turn it on and lug it round ... wondering if a tablet might be simpler? But then holding a tablet while you type might be annoying???

i have an android tablet and its very light and easy to use it makes the perfect solution for posting in game day threads sitting on the lounge

my tablet comes with a detachable keyboard dock (which also has a 2nd battery) so i use that if i'm going to type a lot but you can get bluetooth keyboards for tablets

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I use an iPad to post most of my shyte on here. It isn't particularly user friendly for typing but after enough practice you get the hang of it. In fact, come to think of it I can type like crazy f**ker on this thing.

So, in summary, go Parra.

phantom eel

First Grade
I reckon Hayne 49ers jerseys may come down in price now, just in time for Christmas... an ideal gift?

phantom eel

First Grade
Not really... but the jerseys might make good bargains once he moves onto his next code half way through next year.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Not really... but the jerseys might make good bargains once he moves onto his next code half way through next year.
Not really???? :lol: You brought up Hayne in a thread about Christmas gifts. Yeah riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!!

Last edited:

strider

Post Whore
i have an android tablet and its very light and easy to use it makes the perfect solution for posting in game day threads sitting on the lounge

my tablet comes with a detachable keyboard dock (which also has a 2nd battery) so i use that if i'm going to type a lot but you can get bluetooth keyboards for tablets

I use an iPad to post most of my shyte on here. It isn't particularly user friendly for typing but after enough practice you get the hang of it. In fact, come to think of it I can type like crazy f**ker on this thing.

So, in summary, go Parra.

thanks guys

yeah the typing is the thing that worries me a little, otherwise I like the idea of a small light tablet instead of lugging out the laptop all the time

my other main concern is that it will be lighter and more likely to be hurled during a close game :crazy: