What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Speers reported on the 7.30 report tonight that over 50 people in Ballarat suicided because of Pell.

Gronk

Staff member
I think thats well explained ... i think it was a mock

Tho people like Pell havent done religion any favours and definitely opened things up to a mocking

I said God changed his mind, because Pell famously said that “only God can judge me” and his supporters said, when the High Court quashed his conviction, that it was all part of God’s plan.

Of course I was mocking the rock spider, plus his and any other horrible institution that commits and/or ignores atrocities.

hindy111

Post Whore
I said God changed his mind, because Pell famously said that “only God can judge me” and his supporters said, when the High Court quashed his conviction, that it was all part of God’s plan.

Of course I was mocking the rock spider, plus his and any other horrible institution that commits and/or ignores atrocities.

I apologised cause I said I may of mis interpreted what you meant which is evident it was the case.
And now pray for your forgiveness

Incorrect

Coach
I think normally Suity would be right, the minister responsible for the Transport portfolio should be handling the negotiations. However, in this case David Elliott has already announced he won't be contesting his seat at the next election. Leaving him to the remainder of the negotiations might be akin to leaving a pyromaniac in charge of a fireworks factory.... The merkin has nothing to lose, he might quite happily let it all go up in flames
As I suspected a while back, David Elliott is going down and bringing everyone with him!!!

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member

The death of Erin's dad in Senate provides Libs with an opportunity to show that they've learnt the lessons of recent elections. They can now nominate anyone to complete Molan's term. Will it be a wack job ?

Early mail is that it will be the woman who ran in the seat of Warringah.

Bandwagon

Staff member

The death of Erin's dad in Senate provides Libs with an opportunity to show that they've learnt the lessons of recent elections. They can now nominate anyone to complete Molan's term. Will it be a wack job ?

Early mail is that it will be the woman who ran in the seat of Warringah.

It'd be funny as f**k if they went with Deves.

Latest posts