What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

strider

Post Whore
Interference?

Conveniently overlook the politicians who used it for their benefit .... and the self gratifying media people pushing agendas whose actions were probably largely involved in tainting any chance of a legit criminal trial.

Never seen anything weirder, where literally EVERYONE involved did something f**ked up.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Interference?

Conveniently overlook the politicians who used it for their benefit .... and the self gratifying media people pushing agendas whose actions were probably largely involved in tainting any chance of a legit criminal trial.

Never seen anything weirder, where literally EVERYONE involved did something f**ked up.
They are all trash people as far as I’m concerned.

Gronk

Staff member
Interference?

I know are alluding to the Wilkinson Logies speech. Justice Lee was scathing at the Ch10 general counsel for vetting and approving the speech, which no doubt could / would have have been sub juduce to the hearing. This is true and an example of media interference. Grandstanding and activism

More bizarrely was when the mistrial was declared because of the jurors last minute conduct, the Murdoch media appeared to wantingly sway the findings into the inquiry into the trial. Why ? Hmmm.

“Would a fair-minded observer think 273 behind-the-scenes communications with newspaper columnist Janet Albrechtsen could have swayed the findings of Walter Sofronoff, KC, as head of the inquiry into the handling of the Bruce Lehrmann trial?”

IMG_1644.jpeg

strider

Post Whore
Lol ... "Scotty from marketing" is now the bastion of truth ..... or is he part of the lying mwekin cover up? .... its so confusing .... i guess its good to just play it whichever way suits your current thought

Id say that is another case of the politicians using it for political gain ..... and probably also another case of potentially tainting any criminal trial

What an absolute shitfest it all was

Gronk

Staff member
Lol ... "Scotty from marketing" is now the bastion of truth ..... or is he part of the lying mwekin cover up? .... its so confusing .... i guess its good to just play it whichever way suits your current thought
Not following.
Id say that is another case of the politicians using it for political gain ..... and probably also another case of potentially tainting any criminal trial

What an absolute shitfest it all was
Then we agree.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Interference?

100% people got involved when they never should have and trashed whatever credibility or chance of a proper trial to begin with or for there own selfish gain & ego.

hindy111

Post Whore
When is the next election?
I'm going to be voting liberal. Current government isn't up to the task.

Hey Albo why has my electricity bill doubled?
f**king hopeless

Gronk

Staff member

f**king hopeless
You should move then, cos your vote will mean nothing.

King-Gutho94

Coach

f**king hopeless
Are you shocked by that.

Albo was nothing more then a suck-up that went whatever way the wind was blowing. Each-way Albo as they called it.

He didn't win the last election - Scomo lost it more then Albo actually winning it.

Scomo wasnt expected to win the one previously with Shorten.

But since that election a few things over covid letting the state premiers control the country even though his hands were tied, bushfires debacle when in Hawaii and he lost the young people's vote over a variety of small issues that snowballed into big things.

Plus i think people just want change & hated Scomo more then loving Albo

hindy111

Post Whore
You should move then, cos your vote will mean nothing.

I will at some point. It's fun here but to many self entitled people who have a higher opinion of their own personal worth.I prefer your down to earth simple Penrith bogun then an overly educated ,opinionated, well travelled, living their best life , head up arse snobs I get around here.Oh look at me I have visited 70 countries and have proper grammar and being the best version of myself.
But I do like how wild the women are but. Most are into that polymourous stuff and sex possitive . Just don't tell them you vote right.

EelsFan05

Bench

f**king hopeles
Are we just going to forgot that a state liberal government privatised the energy sector and promised cheaper energy prices? And consecutive liberal state and federal government that oversaw exponential energy rises?

Oh, that's right. It's Labors fault.

Gronk

Staff member
I will at some point. It's fun here but to many self entitled people who have a higher opinion of their own personal worth.I prefer your down to earth simple Penrith bogun then an overly educated ,opinionated, well travelled, living their best life , head up arse snobs I get around here.Oh look at me I have visited 70 countries and have proper grammar and being the best version of myself.
But I do like how wild the women are but. Most are into that polymourous stuff and sex possitive . Just don't tell them you vote right.
You sound a bit snobby yourself.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
who actually sold the power companies off to private enterprise ?

never really followed that chain of events, then there was the poles and wires thingy that were state owned I think

in hindsight, that was a bad move