What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

hindy111

Post Whore
See your implying I condone violence against women in some situations which is a horrible thing to suggest.

Gronk

Staff member

hindy111

Post Whore
You owe women an apology for implying that it's their choice in men that get them bashed up or killed.

To all the women out there I apologise. I am not implying this at all. Just be carefull.

To all Gronks out there. Kiss my arse after I've had Indian food

Suitman

Post Whore
Calm down lads.
Written words on the internet are very often misconstrued as to their meaning or intention.
I can see what @hindy111 was trying to say. It just may have been interpreted the wrong way.
Also, on the other side of the ledger, many males are often attracted to a confident and dominant female. That doesn't always end well either.

hindy111

Post Whore
Sure thing.

All this shows is what type of person you are. Twisting what someone said and taking it out of context to make them look like a grub. I could be wrong here but I reckon you purposely taunt to get a reaction. And pending how they react we all know how that story goes.

hindy111

Post Whore
Calm down lads.
Written words on the internet are very often misconstrued as to their meaning or intention.
I can see what @hindy111 was trying to say. It just may have been interpreted the wrong way.
Also, on the other side of the ledger, many males are often attracted to a confident and dominant female. That doesn't always end well either.

I appreciate common sense.
Thanks

Suitman

Post Whore
All this shows is what type of person you are. Twisting what someone said and taking it out of context to make them look like a grub. I could be wrong here but I reckon you purposely taunt to get a reaction. And pending how they react we all know how that story goes.
Personally, I don't think that is true.
Gronk is decent. Just very forthright in his views.
Once again, typed words can often be misconstrued.

Chipmunk

Coach
No its not.

I don't understand what this is...someone is going to have to mansplain this to me?

strider

Post Whore
Sure thing.
He explained himself perfectly well. Even apologised when he didnt really have to. You just wanna be a f**kwit about it.

Sure no merkin should ever bash someone (or worse). Theres a million contributing factors and this probably IS one in some cases. If people wanna solve it then they have got to consider everything.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He explained himself perfectly well. Even apologised when he didnt really have to. You just wanna be a f**kwit about it.

Sure no merkin should ever bash someone (or worse). Theres a million contributing factors and this probably IS one in some cases. If people wanna solve it then they have got to consider everything.
Gronkles showing his true colours, but he will play the victim in all this like normal.

Latest posts