What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Dead hard rockers week

SadShark

Bench
How’s about his 1985 single “I Wanna Hear It From Your Lips”? Those Simmons electronic toms had me as a young drummer.

Quigs

Immortal
ojsimpson-dead.png

Frenzy.

Immortal
Remember Keith Barnes both as a player and later a commentator.

Golden Boots, he could certainly give the old pigskin a good toe poke.

RIP old Tiger.
What I remember is my old man gave me my first leather footy in the late 60's. It was a Keith Barnes Special. The old fella had scrimped and saved all his Lan Choo coupons to get it for me. Had that footy for at least 20 years.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Classic, why can't I like your posts
Do you use ad blockers? Apparently the source of all problems here. I've been told that's why I can't PM people even though I'm not using one that I have any knowledge of. Been trying to PM you and others for months

DJDL

Bench
Do you use ad blockers? Apparently the source of all problems here. I've been told that's why I can't PM people even though I'm not using one that I have any knowledge of. Been trying to PM you and others for months

It's next-level on checking for ad-blockers
I think there's a list of every device you've ever logged in from.
If one of those had an ad-blocker then it's game over functionality.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Ah ha! That would explain the problem. Just doesn't explain why it's arbitary and how it dictates which members you can send PMs to for example.

Stake Removed

First Grade
I know the feel it drives me mad

Stake Removed

First Grade
That would explain it for me, need a work around to avoid this