What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Dead hard rockers week

coolumsharkie

Referee
We're getting old thats what. Maybe the world is ending and Gawd's taking all the legends first.

Wait, I'm still here.

taipan

Referee
Yet the Rolling Stones still keep going on.How Keith Richard is still around is beyond me .Has a face that is lived in ,tried everything in his system.

Duane Eddy(rebel rouser) the once famed guitar man,is still rocking at 77.Cliff Richard at 75 still in there.Fleetwood Mac still bopping along,and those guys have tried it all.

Luck of the draw,for those who survive.

Guess they all should sing Elton John's song" I'm still standing."

SadShark

Bench
Yet the Rolling Stones still keep going on.How Keith Richard is still around is beyond me .Has a face that is lived in ,tried everything in his system.

Duane Eddy(rebel rouser) the once famed guitar man,is still rocking at 77.Cliff Richard at 75 still in there.Fleetwood Mac still bopping along,and those guys have tried it all.

Luck of the draw,for those who survive.

Guess they all should sing Elton John's song" I'm still standing."

Noted - taipan has just written the pre-obituary for all of the above mentioned.

Worth noting that my best mate died this week last year.
He was a real hard rocker.
One if his tunes was called Rock and Roll Heaven, it is about all the dead rockers jamming, Keith Moon, Dee Dee Ramone, Brian Jones etc.
You've got plenty to jam along with now, Scott!

Feej

First Grade
I swear that Keith Richards is a zombie that learnt to play guitar. That said, he's probably a little nervous about now.

taipan

Referee
Don McLean still swinging along I hear.Up on a domestic violence charge sheesh .Bye bye Mr Amercian Pie?
1/2 the Beatles gone,2/3 of the Bee Gees,2/3 of the original Wilson Beach Boys .
Tina Turner still ripping in her 70s as is Cher.
Angus Young plucking the guitar like a teenager at 60.

Today's update:
Jason Mackenroth, who played drums for Rollins Band from 1998 to 2004, died on Sunday after a nearly four-year battle with prostate cancer. He was 46.